[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HUNT WAS JUST RELEASED

peoplehater

5 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

you're welcome to interpret it anyway you want, but all the reports that have come out have said their sources say that KC fired him for lying, not for hitting a woman.

we now live in a very strange world where words speak louder than actions. It used to be the other way around. Somehow lying is now worse than assault.

and that's why the NFL and KC are wrong.

Lying about what? Surely you can't be this dense?

Just now, rajncajn said:

Neither are you, so who are you to say what is common there and what is not?

And actually, until I was a teenager, I spent my summers in Temple where my mom lived. 

Umm, you have no idea where I'm from or my background. And your lifestyle and up bringing is FAR from what AP went through. Child abuse is child abuse any way you slice it. But there are people who know no different and to them it's considered ok. The NFL showed their hypocrisy by letting him back in the NFL. So who's to blame when this crap happens over and over? 

18 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

An internal investigation would have uncovered the tape immediately. THEY DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW! That's the reality 

There a reason why TMZ gets the tapes. Do you think the hotel or the police gave it to them? Neither would do such because they do not want to be held liable. That doesn't stop some security schmuck or a desk clerk for the police department from cashing in with a tabloid. 

Just now, League_Champion said:

In your mind what would be the appropriate punishment for both AP & Hunt? 

Peterson was suspended for more than a year, wasn't he? Hunt, depending on an investigation, half to an entire season? Maybe something in line with Elliot's suspension? 

1 minute ago, rajncajn said:

There a reason why TMZ gets the tapes. Do you think the hotel or the police gave it to them? Neither would do such because they do not want to be held liable. That doesn't stop some security schmuck or a desk clerk for the police department from cashing in with a tabloid. 

So they knowingly withheld evidence? Is that what your saying? Or did the league/Cheifs not ask for it??? Re-think your last statement and get back to me.

17 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Umm, you have no idea where I'm from or my background. And your lifestyle and up bringing is FAR from what AP went through. Child abuse is child abuse any way you slice it. But there are people who know no different and to them it's considered ok. The NFL showed their hypocrisy by letting him back in the NFL. So who's to blame when this crap happens over and over? 

But you know where I'm from and my background? And you know Peterson's and you know that beating children with a switch is common in the South?

I'm not the one making such claims, your are. 

7 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

So they knowingly withheld evidence? Is that what your saying? Or did the league/Cheifs not ask for it??? Re-think your last statement and get back to me.

10 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

We all know Belichick paid for those tapes so they could be released.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

The NFL isn't a court of law. They can't just walk into a business or police officer and demand to see evidence, especially when no crime was reported. How many instances of reported altercations do you think happen in the NFL?  My guess would be way more than what you and I hear about. How many of those do you think teams should have to thoroughly investigate beyond interviewing the player when no charges are filled?

Just now, rajncajn said:

The NFL isn't a court of law. They can't just walk into a business or police officer and demand to see evidence, especially when no crime was reported. How many instances of reported altercations do you think happen in the NFL?  My guess would be way more than what you and I hear about. How many of those do you think teams should have to thoroughly investigate beyond interviewing the player when no charges are filled?

You couldn't be more wrong.

7 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

You couldn't be more wrong.

Wrong about what exactly? I made several statements and asked several questions. You answered none and addressed none. "You're wrong" isn't really much of an argument. 

Are the hotel or police under any obligation to show them or even tell them there were tapes?  What reason would Kansas City have to investigate further if no charges were filled?

Edited by rajncajn

On 11/30/2018 at 9:28 PM, Tripleshot said:

Because kicking a woman is ok. Just don't lie about it. :nono: :blink:

Exactly. 

And of course this just happens to play right into the Cheatriots* hands, severely damaging the only team (realistically IMO) that had a shot of stopping them from another SB in the weak AFC.  Further proof Belichek and/or Brady sold their souls to the devil.  sigh

On 11/30/2018 at 11:08 PM, League_Champion said:

You just hit it on the head. Who the hell wants that PR nightmare for a guy who is going to be suspended for a very long time.? Zeke got 6 games for nothing. You ain't gonna see Hunt for a long time if at all. 

You can't be serious...this is the NFL.  Drug dealing, women beating, dog slaughtering...all is eventually forgiven.  Just win baby.  Nobody really cares about the other stuff when you get down to it.  He'll be back next year. 

Edited by BeeR

1 minute ago, BeeR said:

You can't be serious...this is the NFL.  Drug dealing, women beating, dog slaughtering...all is eventually forgiven.  Just win baby.  Nobody really cares about the other stuff when you get down to it.  He'll be back next year. 

I hear you. He will have another job as soon as he's off the exempt list. But don't think there won't be backlash. The NFL is a mess.

42 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Wrong about what exactly? I made several statements and asked several questions. You answered none and addressed none. "You're wrong" isn't really much of an argument. 

Are the hotel or police under any obligation to show them or even tell them there were tapes?  What reason would Kansas City have to investigate further if no charges were filled?

You know as well I do that every party knew there was a surveillance video of the incident. And I can guarantee you that the NFL didn't even try to obtain it. Why would they want to? If it's not on video it never happened. 

• Thanks 1

• DMD locked this topic