[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Greg Olsen probably done for the season

Wolverines Fan

2 hours ago, DMD said:

Olsen said it was plantar fasciitus. At this point, have to wonder why he comes back when he is getting constantly injured.

I had that. It's easily a 2 year recovery and super painful. Basically you re injure it every morning when you get out of bed and put weight on your foot. If you work on your feet all day like I do, it's pure hell.

1 hour ago, 'canes2004 said:

I had that. It's easily a 2 year recovery and super painful. Basically you re injure it every morning when you get out of bed and put weight on your foot. If you work on your feet all day like I do, it's pure hell.

4 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

did you do the stretching exercises? Mine never got past a little painful and somedays I don't notice it. Antonio Gates played through it one season and Olsen has world class trainers and physical therapists.

Professional athletes should be able to get through PF. I slept with a stretching boot on to get through it when I was running a lot and in a few weeks I was fine. 

PF sucks and it's a very variable injury.  For some it's a nuisance, but for others it can be debilitating.  The problem is it's so easy to aggravate again.  He may play again but he'll probably never have another solid stud season.