[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McCarthy Out in Green Bay

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

2 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

He really deserves to be canned though.  11 touches to Jamaal Williams in a close game.  27 total yards.  Reminds me of my high school football coach who loved to play guys he liked and did his offseason training programs, even though they sucked 

Yup. It's almost like he tried to lose some of those games by overthinking things. 

17 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

Does Bruce Arians switch his campaign from Browns to Packers??

He was in the booth calling the Browns game in Houston, I half expected John Dorsey to join them in the second half and do a quick interview. 

Browns will also be considered as a spot for McCarthy since Dorsey has those GB ties. 

Can you imagine Rivera to the Packers? He gets rid of the primadonna headache of Cam and can turn the Packers' defense around. Carolina could not possibly be that stupid. 

McCarthy stayed a year too long at least. The main problem was their roster construction - an O-line riddled with injuries and a depleted stable of WRs.

If I was Arians I would go to Browns: zero expectations and it will make him look that much better.

I keep reading articles suggesting Josh McDaniels become the next head coach of the Packers.  WHY?? 

Not only did the dude show he cannot coach - already screwed up his opportunity in Denver, but dude was given a 2nd chance last season and he backed out after saying "I do". 

Any team who takes a chance on that guy deserves to suck for the following years to come. 

1 hour ago, Shorttynaz said:

I keep reading articles suggesting Josh McDaniels become the next head coach of the Packers.  WHY?? 

Not only did the dude show he cannot coach - already screwed up his opportunity in Denver, but dude was given a 2nd chance last season and he backed out after saying "I do". 

Any team who takes a chance on that guy deserves to suck for the following years to come. 

Agree. That would be a disaster.

1 hour ago, Shorttynaz said:

If I were an NFL GM/owner making the decision to hire somebody I'd have a hard time trusting that slimeball. I think he is hoping that BB retires soon and Kraft hands him the job. Maybe BB moves upstairs to be GM and gives Skippy the HC job. 

21 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

If I were an NFL GM/owner making the decision to hire somebody I'd have a hard time trusting that slimeball. I think he is hoping that BB retires soon and Kraft hands him the job. Maybe BB moves upstairs to be GM and gives Skippy the HC job. 

He seems like a nice guy.:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

+1. I don't get this at all.