Wolverines Fan

Rumor: C.J. Anderson to the Chiefs

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

He wonton get any more work behind a healthy Gurley than he was getting with the Panthers

agreed.

He's a FA. Which RBs are FAs? is CJ going to be the #2 behind Bell in free agency?

3 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

agreed.

He's a FA. Which RBs are FAs? is CJ going to be the #2 behind Bell in free agency?

CJ is gonna cash! 

The thing to remember is that CJ Anderson is less a discovered gem than he is just a decent back playing in a great offense. Would James Cooner do as well playing where the passing game wasn't one of the top 3 in the NFL? Anderson gets the benefit of playing in the #1 offense. His career speaks much more to his future than what he's done playing with a 5000 yard/50 TD QB that has the defense on their heels.

45 minutes ago, DMD said:

The thing to remember is that CJ Anderson is less a discovered gem than he is just a decent back playing in a great offense. Would James Cooner do as well playing where the passing game wasn't one of the top 3 in the NFL? Anderson gets the benefit of playing in the #1 offense. His career speaks much more to his future than what he's done playing with a 5000 yard/50 TD QB that has the defense on their heels.

you mean a career where he put up a 4.4yd/carry 20 carry superbowl performance?

in his last season in DEN he had 245 carries for a 4.1 yd/carry average on trevor siemian/brock osweiller lead team? Do you mean those numbers?

how many RBs put up a 1000 yard season with 3rd-string-level QBs?

4 hours ago, DMD said:

He's clearly the best RB evah and will be the highest paid RB in the NFL next year. He's like Eddie Lacy with an offensive line!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Give opie props CJ definitely has something left, we'll see what comes next season, if a team makes him a workhorse. He wonton get any more work behind a healthy Gurley than he was getting with the Panthers

Let's not get carried away here lol. His head is like the Hindenburg at times and could easily explode, killing many innocent passengers along the way. 

but yes...I give him props. I was just laughing at his "... you trying to kill me" comment. 

Edited by tazinib1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

Let's not get carried away here lol. His head is like the Hindenburg at times and could easily explode, killing many innocent passengers along the way. 

but yes...I give him props. I was just laughing at his "... you trying to kill me" comment. 

all true. I'm trying to Tom Brady my head and deflate.

my son said I was right today. freaked me out

• Haha 1