[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kaepernick "not the right QB for us"?

Papa Deuce

5 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Yes I'm aware the team was planning to cut him, but I'm not sure I follow how it was a business decision for him, or at least a wise one. Did that give him more leverage?  

IMHO it would look better to be claiming he's been blackballed if he hadn't opted out himself, and the 49ers then cut him. 

I agree that that important to the larger discussion and my obsession with facts got the better of me. 

My guess he did that to explore other options earlier.  There was no downside to that since he was a goner.

28 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Wait.  Getting offended by socks means you're not a snowflake?  

I guess it depends on what offends you. Maybe if he'd worn socks with date rape drugs on them or swastikas or how about pictures of a child molester? Just because you don't get upset over him wearing pig socks just after two cops were shot doesn't mean it's ok. To me it doesn't offend me, it simply screams that he doesn't have genuine intentions.

Edited by rajncajn
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Sanchez does have very nice non offensive socks.  Unless they have the swoosh on them.  Then I'm offended again.

Shame on you for being a sleet, rain, hail, and every other flake that exists! 

• DMD locked this topic