[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Emmanuel Sanders tore his Achilles during practice

kevin81mvp

5 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

just heard on the radio that Andre Holmes played for DEN OC Bill Musgrave back in OAK and this is essentially the same system, so Holmes should hit the ground running. I suppose that's why they signed Holmes over other options.

Makes sense. Sad to see Sanders injured. Hopefully he's back by camp. 

1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

but sanders isn't the primary slot. He plays more outside. Also, slot WR doesn't translate to inside TE.

I don't think there's a FF play here. Tim Patrick is a name to watch, but I think the pass offense just takes a massive hit.

The more I think about it the more I don't like the Denver offense.  Teams are really going to focus on the run with Keenum inconsistent and Sanders out.  Sherman covering Sutton. They can go after Lindsay 

From a dynasty standpoint, I am curious to see what Sutton can do now that he is the #1 WR in Denver.  They traded Thomas so they must be high on Sutton.  If he handles himself well, I can see them moving on from Sanders next season and moving Sutton to the #1 slot.  

16 hours ago, Wpob said:

From a dynasty standpoint, I am curious to see what Sutton can do now that he is the #1 WR in Denver.  They traded Thomas so they must be high on Sutton.  If he handles himself well, I can see them moving on from Sanders next season and moving Sutton to the #1 slot.  

Sutton has looked good, and played better than DT. But that was rarely against the top CB. They sure could use DT now, he's lost a step an drops some passes but knows the offense and could really help. Major hit to their playoff chances. 

On 12/5/2018 at 7:36 PM, LordOpie said:

No way he's back by camp. Didn't HOU RB Foreman tear his about this time last year and he just started practicing.

THere's a chance that Sanders retires. He was considering it at the end of last season and beginning of the off-season.

Didn't realize it was a full tear. He's done. That's ashame.