[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

General game day observations

BeeR

To the shock of no one except the idiot decision-makers in DC, Sanchez is sucking more than a cheap hooker lol - I literally laughed out loud when they signed him. 

The KC OL gets nowhere near enough credit.  They are blowing up the #1 ranked D right now.  Except KC to pour it on in the 2d half as that D runs out of gas.

1 minute ago, Vikings>Packers said:

It’s  pretty awesome timing for the Saints offense. Nothing like having 1 point combined between Kamara and Brees during the first week of the fantasy playoffs. 

I'm playing a guy who started Ingram, Kamara, M Thomas, & the Saints Def 

WTF are the refs smoking in Dallas?   I just saw the 2 worst back-to-back calls ever.   First Goeddart is called for a laughably stupid offensive PI on his TD catch, then DAL is flagged for roughing the passer which also might be the worst roughing call I've ever seen.  Let's just put a big red shirt on the QBs and say you can't touch them or else you're ejected for actually touching the QB.

1 hour ago, BeeR said:

WTF are the refs smoking in Dallas?   I just saw the 2 worst back-to-back calls ever.   First Goeddart is called for a laughably stupid offensive PI on his TD catch, then DAL is flagged for roughing the passer which also might be the worst roughing call I've ever seen.  Let's just put a big red shirt on the QBs and say you can't touch them or else you're ejected for actually touching the QB.

Don't forget about the opening kickoff that was an obvious fumble recovery by the Birds. How was that missed, especially after review. 

6 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

What a weird day, lots of top teams will be bounced from the playoffs this year 

And with this being week 1 of the playoffs for a good deal of leagues, this is why getting a bye is so critical.