[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

M. Ingram or D. Williams?

bburdett

Ingram is usually pretty steady, but the upside of Williams in tonight's game is intriguing.  My WR's aren't great, so I need my Flex to give me the most value possible.  Right now I have Ingram in, but keep coming back to Williams and tonight match up.  Thoughts?

Same exact issue I have and right now I am sticking with Ingram because I think it is safer for a 6-10points.

i understand that Williams could have a good night but I am not conci

ced he will be seeing 20 touches or anything close to that.

Carolina is solid against the run and Ingram has had mixed success against them over the past 3 years.  I'd go Williams to max upside here if you need points, especially considering Ingram's floor this year seems to be around 4-6 and I doubt Williams is at or below that if Ware sits.

Edited by shnugen27

I think I am gonna roll with Williams.  Went back and looked at Ingram's games against decent defenses and he has had some let downs.  His big points (or even decent points) came against TB, Atl, Cincy, and Washington so not exactly great defenses.  Other than that he scored just a few points in the other games.  So hopefully Williams reaches double digit carries and a few receptions... And a td or two would be nice.