[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs/Bolts

BeeR

10 minutes ago, Shaft said:

These refs are really ruining this game. No flag on that helmet to helmet on Rivers.

I swear refs are getting worse and worse.  For all the talk about protecting the QB and miss that one was a joke.  Far from the only one though.

Can't believe Chargers pulled this out. They have me to thank, I stopped watching at 21-7.  :) Gutsy call to go for 2 at the end and KC's achilles heel (D) strikes again.

12 hours ago, BeeR said:

For any chance to win I figured Chargers must play near flawless.  Obviously Rivers isn't interested in that with a stupid INT

If Rivers doesn't throw those 2 picks, the Chargers may end up winning that game somewhat comfortably.  Chargers are a solid squad without glaring weaknesses.

10 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

If Rivers doesn't throw those 2 picks, the Chargers may end up winning that game somewhat comfortably.  Chargers are a solid squad without glaring weaknesses.

Yup. They are top 10 in offense and defense; that is extremely rare. I think what's most impressive is that they won without their WR1 and top two RBs on the road against the best offense in the league! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gilthorp said:

This is a game where flags helped a team win for sure. 

not sure you watched the whole game, or watched closely.

there were so many calls against the Chargers defense.  Even at one point in the 4th when they didn't throw a flag on the KC corner for interference against Tyrell Williams, Troy Aikman commented "they're letting them play, but only for one side seemingly".     Chargers got the Mike Williams call in the endzone I think, but it was hard earned after so many against them, especially after 3rd down stops,  IMO.  All in all, the refs tried to ruin a great game regardless of who you cheer for.  The league needs to come down hard against these weak, repetitive calls.   

8 minutes ago, rebdog said:

not sure you watched the whole game, or watched closely.

there were so many calls against the Chargers defense.  Even at one point in the 4th when they didn't throw a flag on the KC corner for interference against Tyrell Williams, Troy Aikman commented "they're letting them play, but only for one side seemingly".     Chargers got the Mike Williams call in the endzone I think, but it was hard earned after so many against them, especially after 3rd down stops,  IMO.  All in all, the refs tried to ruin a great game regardless of who you cheer for.  The league needs to come down hard against these weak, repetitive calls.   

I agree. I let that bad call slide after they missed that helmet to helmet on Rivers. It's absolutely ridiculous.