[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which def to start?

RMS@1

So, I'm the only one to say Vikings and I will explain my answer a little more.  My answer is based on your request for max points. 

I don't see the Bears getting a huge amount of points in the game because Rodgers just doesn't turn the ball over that much - he's to experienced and talented.  They aren't going to be able to do to him what they did to Goff last week.  

The Rams would be my 2nd choice of the 3, but again it comes down to who can provide the max points.

Vikings are playing Miami at home, who is not a great team.  Tannehill is usually good for a turnover or two and I think the Vikings D can more or less shut them down completely.  All of that provides the base for the D that will get you the max points (albeit with a lower floor).