LordOpie

IND-DAL

wow, Luck is having a horrible day with over and under throws.

Probably one of the more one sided officiating efforts I've witnessed.  That said, the Cowboys should have kicked field goals on a few occasions.  Knowing that they will be flagged on fourth down if they convert should figure into their calculus...or in Garret's case...algebra.

2 hours ago, CowboysDiehard said:

Good grief.  We got (the really bad word)ing blasted by the colts and the zebras.

Well usually it's the Cowboys getting the calls. Did you forget last week? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rileyrott said:

Zebras are blasting everybody this year...brutal!

Absolutely. Worst officiating year I’ve seen in a long time. Didn’t see much of this game but I can assume they botched another one. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

The Cowboys got shut out because of the refs?

I seriously doubt it. I was referring more to officiating this year in general. Didn’t see much of the game. I assume Garrett was lost again? 

The Cowboys have not beaten any team with a winning record while on the road. They lost to CAR, SEA, HOU and WAS on the road. They beat PHI and ATL. Not going to play out well in the playoffs.

I don't know what some of you are smoking but that officiating clearly favored the 'Pokes (though calls were botched on both sides).  Hilton called for unsportsmanlike when he didn't do anything and on the same play a DAL player throws a ball at him, nothing called was perhaps the most ridiculous. 

Not that any of it would've mattered.  Nothing quite like not just beating DAL, but a shutout - when was the last shutout by the usually anemic Colts' D?  Seems like forever ago ("1980s" would not surprise me for an answer).  Pretty impressive considering how uneven Luck was.  That and the Cheatriots* lose, such a nice Sunday :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BeeR said:

when was the last shutout by the usually anemic Colts' D?  Seems like forever ago ("1980s" would not surprise me for an answer).  Pretty impressive considering how uneven Luck was.  That and the Cheatriots* lose, such a nice Sunday :)

2014 https://www.colts.com/news/by-the-numbers-colts-23-cowboys-0

1 hour ago, DMD said:

The Cowboys have not beaten any team with a winning record while on the road. They lost to CAR, SEA, HOU and WAS on the road. They beat PHI and ATL. Not going to play out well in the playoffs.

True.  They're not going anywhere.  Unfortunately we'll be stuck with Jason and Dak for another few years.  Blech.

Dak is terrible. O line was bad too. Def couldn't stop Luck either. He did whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. Refa may have been funky , but this was a sound ass whipping that cant be pinned on anything but the Cowboys getting beaten in all facets of the game . I hope Dallas hangs on so they get some playoff experience with this group. I just pray we don't sign Dak long term. That would be the dagger in any revival attempts of this franchise .

I didn't feel good about yesterdays game even before it started . I figured the bubble was due to burst on that win streak and people have been sleeping on how good the Colts really are . I hope Dallas doesn't choke down the stretch. We shall see . I still love that D , even though they got manhandled yesterday

11 hours ago, DMD said:

I don't think the realistic fans expect a superbowl with this squad. I still think a division win and some playoff experience would bode well for these guys. Once you get in , you have a punchers chance and we did prove we could hang with the best in the business . I just don't think they are ready yet to make a true splash .

Dak is awful and will be outta the league within 3 years

• Thanks 1

The Cowboys got Amari Cooper which does appear to be a solid move that maybe was worth the #1 pick. But he is still really the only receiver that they have and when he is covered, nothing much happens. It will forever stick my craw that Goedert was grabbed by the Eagles. The Cowboys just don't have the receiving talent that they need. Dak Prescott may not be upper shelf by any means, but he's probably average. But the offense needs a real TE badly and a No. 2 WR that matters. The offense lacks the balance to compete against top teams.

37 minutes ago, DMD said:

The Cowboys got Amari Cooper which does appear to be a solid move that maybe was worth the #1 pick. But he is still really the only receiver that they have and when he is covered, nothing much happens. It will forever stick my craw that Goedert was grabbed by the Eagles. The Cowboys just don't have the receiving talent that they need. Dak Prescott may not be upper shelf by any means, but he's probably average. But the offense needs a real TE badly and a No. 2 WR that matters. The offense lacks the balance to compete against top teams.

I think Gallup has potential

8 minutes ago, whomper said:

He has potential but we'll see. He hasn't made much progress as a rookie on a team that needed someone to step up. He never had a target yesterday I think.

2 hours ago, whomper said:

Potential for puns?

• Haha 1