[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need - Quarter final Edition

millworkguy

Yeah, i know this is normally a Monday thing, but after struggling through your lineup with games this week on Thursday, Saturday Sunday and Monday.  I held off even looking at "Live Scoring" till now. Of the 3 quarter finals i'm in, i consider myself still alive in all 3: hence the post..

League 1) down by 13, they have Will Lutz and Aaron Donald, I have Kamara, John Johnson (DB) and E Reid.  0.5 PPR

League 2) Down by 42, they are finished.  I have Newton, Kamara, M Thomas and D Davis (all playing tomorrow night) PPR.....

League 3) Big Play IDP with PPR Scoring: up by 60 with Kamara Versus C Jordan (de) C Littleton (lb) R Douglas, D Jackson J Johnson (all 3 are db's)

Need Kamara to have a Big evening tomorrow night (among other things)

So, How about you...?

The two leagues that still matter:

1) Down 17

I have Ingram, Lutz, and DJ Moore

They have Kamara and M.Thomas. 

2) Up 2

I have DJ Moore and Ian Thomas

They have Cam and Ingram.

I'm done in both, but I'm holding out for an unreasonable miracle. 

Even with quite a few of my players crapping the bed...I still have some chances. Slim ones, but they're still some hope. 

League 1 - I need McCaffery & D Jackson (CB) to make up a 25 point deficit and then outscore C Jordan. So a huge game from McCaffery is needed. 

League 2 - McCaffery to score 27 points in a standard league with bonuses for longer TDs & 100 yds rushing or receiving 

League 3 - M Thomas to make up a 4 point deficit and outscore Newton & I Thomas 

League 4 - I need the Saint's Def, M Thomas, Kamara, & Ingram to score less than 50 points combined. 

League 5 - C Jordan & D Jackson + a 22 point lead against A Okafor. This is the only game that I feel good about. 

So basically I need 4 miracles lol. Wish me luck... 

Edited by buddahj

Monday morning update:

10 hours ago, millworkguy said:

League 1) up by 10, they have Will Lutz, I have Kamara, and E Reid.  0.5 PPR

League 2) Down by 42, they are finished.  I have Newton, Kamara, M Thomas and D Davis (all playing tomorrow night) PPR.....

League 3) Big Play IDP with PPR Scoring: down by 30 with Kamara Versus C Jordan (de), D Jackson ( db)

Need Kamara to have a Big evening tonight(among other things)

So, How about you...?

Edited by millworkguy