[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need - Quarter final Edition

millworkguy

League 1- I have Cam Newton, He had Mike Thomas, I'm up by 3.5 in a PPR

League 2- I'm finished hes got Kamara and Ian Thomas, I'm up 43 it's a .5 PPR

League 3- He's finished, I have Kamara and Brees, I'm down 24 it's a PPR and 6 PT Pass td's

my nerves!!

I'm down 11, hes done, I have Michael Thomas going tonight in a 0.5 PPR. Even a 10 catch 70 yard game would get me there.

League 2, I'm up by 20, hes got Cam, I've got Saints D. I'm a huge underdog in this league, so if I can make it to the championship game I'd be super stoked.

Pretty nervous going into MNF.  I have a feeling I may be relegated to playing in 4 3rd place games come Week 16.  :kicksrock:  

League #1 (10-team standard redraft):  down 10, facing CMC, I have NO DEF.  Basically need dude to get hurt on his first carry and the NO DEF to go off.  Not happening.

League #2 (14-team 0.5 PPR/IDP dynasty):  down 0.3, facing CMC, Kamara, and Kuechly... I have Thomas Davis, Wil Lutz and Eric Reid.  I'm toast.

League #3 (16-team blended PPR/IDP dynasty):  up 13.5ish, facing Funchess, Kuechly and Sheldon Rankins.  I have Brees, Michael Thomas and Lutz.  Should be OK here but who knows.

League #4 (16-team PPR/IDP dynasty):  up 56.5ish, facing Brees, Ingram, CMC and Cameron Jordan.  I have Kuechly.  This is the one I'm most nervous about.  He's gonna make up ground in a hurry and I don't know if Kuechly will do enough to stave him off.  I want to win this one the most.

Good luck to all!  :tup:   

On 12/17/2018 at 7:46 AM, loaf said:

a miracle thanks to another stinker by Goff and Cooks...and the injury to Keenan Allen

I got my miracle! On the Championship against a team that's ALWAYS in the Championship.

On 12/17/2018 at 9:46 AM, darin3 said:

Pretty nervous going into MNF.  I have a feeling I may be relegated to playing in 4 3rd place games come Week 16.  :kicksrock:  

League #1 (10-team standard redraft):  down 10, facing CMC, I have NO DEF.  Basically need dude to get hurt on his first carry and the NO DEF to go off.  Not happening.  As expected, didn't have a chance.  On to the third place game to get my money back!

League #2 (14-team 0.5 PPR/IDP dynasty):  down 0.3, facing CMC, Kamara, and Kuechly... I have Thomas Davis, Wil Lutz and Eric Reid.  I'm toast.  As expected, the combo of Kamara, Kuechly and CMC proved too much.  Davis and Reid did what they could to keep it close.  On to third place!

League #3 (16-team blended PPR/IDP dynasty):  up 13.5ish, facing Funchess, Kuechly and Sheldon Rankins.  I have Brees, Michael Thomas and Lutz.  Should be OK here but who knows.  Brees and Thomas did enough to hold Kuechly off.  It helped that Funchess was nowhere to be found.  

League #4 (16-team PPR/IDP dynasty):  up 56.5ish, facing Brees, Ingram, CMC and Cameron Jordan.  I have Kuechly.  This is the one I'm most nervous about.  He's gonna make up ground in a hurry and I don't know if Kuechly will do enough to stave him off.  I want to win this one the most.  Whew.  Kuechly was awesome and even without his points I would have been OK, shockingly.  

Good luck to all!  :tup: