millworkguy

What do you need - Quarter final Edition

Yeah, i know this is normally a Monday thing, but after struggling through your lineup with games this week on Thursday, Saturday Sunday and Monday.  I held off even looking at "Live Scoring" till now. Of the 3 quarter finals i'm in, i consider myself still alive in all 3: hence the post..

League 1) down by 13, they have Will Lutz and Aaron Donald, I have Kamara, John Johnson (DB) and E Reid.  0.5 PPR

League 2) Down by 42, they are finished.  I have Newton, Kamara, M Thomas and D Davis (all playing tomorrow night) PPR.....

League 3) Big Play IDP with PPR Scoring: up by 60 with Kamara Versus C Jordan (de) C Littleton (lb) R Douglas, D Jackson J Johnson (all 3 are db's)

Need Kamara to have a Big evening tomorrow night (among other things)

So, How about you...?

I'm already onto the ship next week! Hope everyone that needs help can get there with me.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jamesplante11 said:

I need M.Thomas, Kuechly, And Zuerlein to outscore Ertz by 4

You were in good shape anyway, but that play by Josh Johnson was huge for you.  You will get there now likely barring disaster.  Thomas is playing arguably the worst pass defense in the NFL 

I need Cooks & Ertz to have a big games, but doesn't look like that's gonna happen 

16 minutes ago, buddahj said:

I need Cooks & Ertz to have a big games, but doesn't look like that's gonna happen 

Goff is not looking good.  Last week really shook his confidence.  That can all change quickly of course.  

All I need from Goff is 15 tonight, and I might not even get that.  FML!! And I have Watson on my bench too.  I really hate fantasy football at times.

Need 18.75 pts. from Kamara in my 1pt ppr local to make it to the championship. 

Need Kamara to lay an egg.  Not feeling good about it.

2 minutes ago, Big John said:

Need Kamara to lay an egg.  Not feeling good about it.

Was hoping you would go a bit higher than you have.

Down 45... My opponent is done but I have Brees and McCaffrey left.....  So, 48 points to be safe... 

After Lindsay and Ertz took the weekend off, I need CMC to poop da' bed.

My opponent has a 4 point lead and DJ Moore, I have McCaffrey and Ingram to go :)

My opponent #2 has a 35 point lead and M Thomas, I have Brees, McCaffrey, Ingram and DJ Moore to go :)

Half ppr. I have a 33 point lead, with zero players left. My opponent has McCaffrey. It's not going to be fun watching the game tomorrow..

Edited by Jochs

personally I'm not liking McCaffrey tomorrow. Saints want to win, they can put their best cornerback on DJ Moore. and they know if they shut down McCaffrey they shut down that offense. 12 points standard. I'll put a number on it and see if I'm close

Edited by purplemonster

I need 8 points from Will Lutz.  Had Watson and Henry on my bench.  I'll (the really bad word)ing die inside if Lutz can't give me 2 FG's and 2 XPM.

The two leagues that still matter:

1) Down 17

I have Ingram, Lutz, and DJ Moore

They have Kamara and M.Thomas. 

2) Up 2

I have DJ Moore and Ian Thomas

They have Cam and Ingram.

I'm done in both, but I'm holding out for an unreasonable miracle. 

Even with quite a few of my players crapping the bed...I still have some chances. Slim ones, but they're still some hope. 

League 1 - I need McCaffery & D Jackson (CB) to make up a 25 point deficit and then outscore C Jordan. So a huge game from McCaffery is needed. 

League 2 - McCaffery to score 27 points in a standard league with bonuses for longer TDs & 100 yds rushing or receiving 

League 3 - M Thomas to make up a 4 point deficit and outscore Newton & I Thomas 

League 4 - I need the Saint's Def, M Thomas, Kamara, & Ingram to score less than 50 points combined. 

League 5 - C Jordan & D Jackson + a 22 point lead against A Okafor. This is the only game that I feel good about. 

So basically I need 4 miracles lol. Wish me luck... 

Edited by buddahj

Monday morning update:

10 hours ago, millworkguy said:

League 1) up by 10, they have Will Lutz, I have Kamara, and E Reid.  0.5 PPR

League 2) Down by 42, they are finished.  I have Newton, Kamara, M Thomas and D Davis (all playing tomorrow night) PPR.....

League 3) Big Play IDP with PPR Scoring: down by 30 with Kamara Versus C Jordan (de), D Jackson ( db)

Need Kamara to have a Big evening tonight(among other things)

So, How about you...?

Edited by millworkguy

a miracle thanks to another stinker by Goff and Cooks...and the injury to Keenan Allen

34 minutes ago, loaf said:

a miracle thanks to another stinker by Goff and Cooks...and the injury to Keenan Allen

Ouch.

Up 9 with Moore, NO Offense, and Kuechly while he has Ingram and Samuel. 

He sat Mack and Baldwin...lol.