[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Todd Gurley hurt...

irish

5 minutes ago, Trojanmojo said:

If Gurley had a 1pm ET game this would be much more manageable but with his kickoff time, I think a lot of teams are going to be forced to bench him. I’m going with Ballage over him in 32 Homers as of now. Can’t risk taking a zero with no options left to grab.

Agreed, but i think we'll hear something well in advance of game time. However, my fear is that it'll be that he's playing, however, his touches may be "limited".

Listen, he finished the game last week, only missing 1 series and he had a solid game.  He should absolutely be able to play tomorrow after resting for almost a full week and they need to win the game. 

1 hour ago, irish said:

Agreed, but i think we'll hear something well in advance of game time. However, my fear is that it'll be that he's playing, however, his touches may be "limited".

Listen, he finished the game last week, only missing 1 series and he had a solid game.  He should absolutely be able to play tomorrow after resting for almost a full week and they need to win the game. 

^This.   1st, I think they are going to declare him out, but if he remains active, I can see him starting a quarter or a little more.  Once LA hits a double digit lead, assuredly before the half, he will sit.  Tough position for Gurley owners.

Who knows what to believe, but Adam Schefter just reported that the arrow is pointing up for Gurley as the Rams plan to play Gurley as long as he doesn't face any setbacks today in pregame warmups. He said he's felt better every day this week. 

The plot thickens...

As long as they just use him as the passing down back to keep him for taking hits between the tackles then it will help Goff's numbers too.

Yeah this is really putting the Gurley owners in a tough spot.  If I had to guess as soon as they can Gurley will be rested if active.  The Rams need to win this game so they will do all they can to win, and if they can get Gurley some limited work in the first half to keep him in game shape that would work out well for them.

18 minutes ago, Judge Smales said:

As long as they just use him as the passing down back to keep him for taking hits between the tackles then it will help Goff's numbers too.

Yeah this is really putting the Gurley owners in a tough spot.  If I had to guess as soon as they can Gurley will be rested if active.  The Rams need to win this game so they will do all they can to win, and if they can get Gurley some limited work in the first half to keep him in game shape that would work out well for them.

I plugged Gurley back in my lineup as a flex and picked up Tim Patrick to start on Monday night, in case Gurley doesn't play.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Judge Smales said:

I just think that even with 10-12 carries and a handful of targets, Gurley could still post at least 75+ yards and a TD. I'd take 16-17 pts, with the possibility of his usual big game of 25+.

Just also read/heard a report from Rapoport that Gurley said that he will not be on a pitch count, if he's playing, he's playing.  We'll see...

On FOX pre-game show, Jay Glazer said he spoke to Sean McVay this morning and #Rams coach gave him this quote on Todd Gurley (knee, questionable): "If he feels as good today as he did yesterday, I'll go with Gurley. C.J. Anderson's the backup." Officially, GTD.

Unfortunately, Gurley is out, congrats shaft, huge victory for ya. 

3 minutes ago, irish said:

Unfortunately, Gurley is out, congrats shaft, huge victory for ya. 

:nono:

You are funny! This game is far from over and you know it. Stop playing your FF psychology when your team is loaded with MVPs, literally!