[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams/Eagles

BeeR

1 minute ago, Big John said:

Goff made an ill-advised toss for an int.  Gurley is hurt.  Foles magic is bck.

Gurley is back.  Goff made a bone- headed play!

9 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

Rams = pretenders.  When has a team ever gone out in FA and made a ton of noise and shown results?   Rams look to be a 1-done team.  

I don't understand how the Rams D is so porous with the team they have. Suh not like he was in years past. Picked up Fowler. They are surprisingly weak against the run

Edited by purplemonster

42 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

I don't understand how the Rams D is so porous with the team they have. Suh not like he was in years past. Picked up Fowler. They are surprisingly weak against the run

I don't think it's any secret that Fowler is all but done in this league.  Suh I would guess is playing at half speed because he is a turd.

As for the O, I think losing Kupp hurt more than most realize but that still doesn't explain Goff.

Brandin Cooks - WR - Los Angeles Rams
Posted 12/16/18 8:48pm ET 

Los Angeles Rams WR Brandin Cooks finished with six receptions for 59 yards on seven targets in Week 15 against the Philadelphia Eagles. He nearly had a touchdown, but it was determined his knee was down just short of the goal line to take the score away after review.

Wasn't that play to Reynolds?

I may have missed part of the game, so I'm just asking.

30 minutes ago, DanTheMan_5 said:

Los Angeles Rams WR Brandin Cooks finished with six receptions for 59 yards on seven targets in Week 15 against the Philadelphia Eagles. He nearly had a touchdown, but it was determined his knee was down just short of the goal line to take the score away after review.

Yeah Reynolds 

32 minutes ago, DanTheMan_5 said:

You are correct, it wasn't cooks, it was reynolds.