[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow...

Scott5888

1 minute ago, kdko said:

I'm literally tied at 92 with the other guy right now... We both have to pray for stat corrections.. you for it being in your favor, and me for nothing change since I have the tiebreaker on him..

How does the tie breaker work in your league?

6 minutes ago, Wolverines Fan said:

How does the tie breaker work in your league?

Points for.  In which case I have like 250 more points than him on the season.  I'll kill myself most likely if the stat correction goes his way.

• Haha 1

Lost one game by less than 0.8 and another by 2 points. The 2nd loss chaps my arse more because I'm not getting credit for Jackson's 2 point conversion return (IDP). I did manage to squeak out a win in one of my locals by less than 1 point. And won another by 20ish points. 

15 minutes ago, Big John said:

They are usually posted on Thursday.

(the really bad word) I CANT WAIT THAT LONG!  My last player was Lutz, fyi.  That stupid fumble at the end by Tommylee basically gave away my 1-3 points cushion.

38 minutes ago, satelliteoflovegm said:

either have Nick Chubb, possible 100 to 99 there

Yeah... I do.  That's why im really scared.  I thought Lindsay had a reception that was later ruled an incomplete pass added to his point total?  Hoping that correction comes through.

I lost 95.60 - 94.92 OBJ being out, I turned to DJ Moore who got me a whopping 1.40. He doesn't fumble and I win. The Chargers don't go for 2 and the win and Badgley kicks the extra point and I win...12-1 season down the drain

• Sad 1

On 12/17/2018 at 10:21 PM, kdko said:

Yeah... I do.  That's why im really scared.  I thought Lindsay had a reception that was later ruled an incomplete pass added to his point total?  Hoping that correction comes through.

Good luck man ...Always appreciated your contribution to this site! 

6 hours ago, boltnlava said:

Good luck man ...Always appreciated your contribution to this site! 

<3 

It doesn't matter, because some psychopath on Reddit has poured like 20 hours into writing, emailing, and calling the NFL about overturning Zeke's fumble.  I'm going to lose by 1 now most likely.

OH YEAH, ATTENTION EVERYBODY:  ZEKE'S FUMBLE IS GOING TO SWING A LOT OF LEAGUES BY +2 IN CERTAIN MATCHES.  I HOPE IT DOESN'T AFFECT ANY OF YOU NEGATIVELY LIKE IT HAS ME, BECAUSE I'M STILL FUMING AT THIS NOTION AND LOOKING TO PUNCH FACES!!!

I started this topic last week thinking I had lost my semifinal game. Well apparently there was a point correction because I got on my fantasy two days ago and I was in the championship game. I looked at the final score of last weeks game and instead of losing 112.90 to 112.27 I won 114 to 112.90. I've never been so happy! And in the championship right now he has Russell Wilson and he is done. Score right now is 126 to 122 me and I have daesean Hamilton and denver defense tomorrow night. I'm feeling good!

3 hours ago, Scott5888 said:

I started this topic last week thinking I had lost my semifinal game. Well apparently there was a point correction because I got on my fantasy two days ago and I was in the championship game. I looked at the final score of last weeks game and instead of losing 112.90 to 112.27 I won 114 to 112.90. I've never been so happy! And in the championship right now he has Russell Wilson and he is done. Score right now is 126 to 122 me and I have daesean Hamilton and denver defense tomorrow night. I'm feeling good!

Do you have Zeke on your team?