Gopher

Playoff Fantasy Football Contest

Thanks. Definitely have never played in this. So we pick 1 player per team to fill the positions for the entire playoff. It's not weekly lineups ? So for example I take Tom Brady I can't take anyone else from the pats and if the pats lose their first matchup I'm down a QB for the rest of the playoffs ?

7 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

Thanks. Definitely have never played in this. So we pick 1 player per team to fill the positions for the entire playoff. It's not weekly lineups ? So for example I take Tom Brady I can't take anyone else from the pats and if the pats lose their first matchup I'm down a QB for the rest of the playoffs ?

Nope.  You can take any number of players from any team.  The key is that you can only use each player once throughout the four week playoff.  So, I could take all Texans this weekend.  But, I wouldn't be able to use any of those players again.  Pick the wrong players (or if the wrong teams win), and you could be left without a starting QB (or TE, etc.) by the Super Bowl. 

Let me know if that doesn't make sense.  

On 12/20/2018 at 5:42 PM, Gopher said:

I've got a "PAID" list going on the MFL site.  You are good to go.  

Can you send me your PP address?

On 12/31/2018 at 6:27 PM, Montana is da Man said:

Can you send me your PP address?

6 hours ago, buddahj said:

Just paid 

You’re both marked as paid.  

Less than 72 hours til kickoff!!!

Last chance to sign up.... Looks like we'll be back to around the 70-person participation count once again.  

Send me a PM or post here if you want a spot.  :headbang:

One point of clarification.... In my opening post, I originally indicated that this contest does not include kickers (in the weekly lineups).  That was INCORRECT.  Lineups include a QB, 2RB, 3WR, a TE, and a kicker (just no defense).  

Hopefully, that original miscommunication didn't throw anybody off.  I have edited the original post.  But, most importantly, the correct rules/lineup requirements are indicated on MFL (and that has never changed).  

4 hours ago, electricrelish said:

Paid.

Got it. 

81 paid participants, pending a couple of checks in the mail.  Surpassed the previous high number of players, and beat last year's total by 10.  :headbang:

• Like 1