[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff Contest

Gopher

Thanks. Definitely have never played in this. So we pick 1 player per team to fill the positions for the entire playoff. It's not weekly lineups ? So for example I take Tom Brady I can't take anyone else from the pats and if the pats lose their first matchup I'm down a QB for the rest of the playoffs ?

7 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

Thanks. Definitely have never played in this. So we pick 1 player per team to fill the positions for the entire playoff. It's not weekly lineups ? So for example I take Tom Brady I can't take anyone else from the pats and if the pats lose their first matchup I'm down a QB for the rest of the playoffs ?

Nope.  You can take any number of players from any team.  The key is that you can only use each player once throughout the four week playoff.  So, I could take all Texans this weekend.  But, I wouldn't be able to use any of those players again.  Pick the wrong players (or if the wrong teams win), and you could be left without a starting QB (or TE, etc.) by the Super Bowl. 

Let me know if that doesn't make sense.  

On 12/31/2018 at 6:27 PM, Montana is da Man said:

Can you send me your PP address?

6 hours ago, buddahj said:

Just paid 

You’re both marked as paid.  

Less than 72 hours til kickoff!!!

One point of clarification.... In my opening post, I originally indicated that this contest does not include kickers (in the weekly lineups).  That was INCORRECT.  Lineups include a QB, 2RB, 3WR, a TE, and a kicker (just no defense).  

Hopefully, that original miscommunication didn't throw anybody off.  I have edited the original post.  But, most importantly, the correct rules/lineup requirements are indicated on MFL (and that has never changed).  

• 11 months later...

Bump.  Late notice (I apologize), but I'll be doing this again, if you enjoy a variety of playoff leagues/contests.  Old school... No flex, no PPR, no team defense.  

Last year, we had 81 participants, for a total pot of over $1600.  Paid out the top five, as well as weekly high scores.  

All of the details are in the opening post.  PM or post here if you want an invite.  :)

23 minutes ago, Gopher said:

Bump.  Late notice (I apologize), but I'll be doing this again, if you enjoy a variety of playoff leagues/contests.  Old school... No flex, no PPR, no team defense.  

Last year, we had 81 participants, for a total pot of over $1600.  Paid out the top five, as well as weekly high scores.  

All of the details are in the opening post.  PM or post here if you want an invite.  :)

I'll be doing yours again, wanna swap entries?

4 hours ago, Gopher said:

Don't think I got the invite...also need your paypal....thanks!!

29 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Man, the worst thing to happen was to win this my first time playing it years ago and actually thinking I can win it everytime.:kicksrock: I'm in.

Beginner's luck to lifetime donator.

That's better then my record here, just lifetime donator.

• Gopher changed the title to Playoff Contest

Bump... Getting the word out early this year.  I'll be sending an email to everyone who played last year.  If you did not, and want in this year, post here and I'll send you an invite once the MFL site is up and running.

Also, thinking of bumping the entry fee up to $25 this year.  :thinking:

2019 MFL Page