Sign in to follow this  
JTBF81

Finals roster advice-week 2

Hi, 

So my team decided week 1 of the ship would be it's worst of the year but I'm only down 88-79 since my opp also had a rough week. Standard scoring/non ppr. Thanks for any advice in hopefully helping me take it down.

QB-Mayfield

RB-CMC, Fournette

WR-Adams, Hilton

TE-Ertz

Flex-Juju

Def-Rams

K-Fairbairn

Bench-Goff(don't trust him), Conner, Samuels, J. Jackson, Thielen, Njoku, Texans. Conner/Samuels have a bad matchup, Thielen has gone ice cold and Goff.... Anyway, lmk what you guys would change, thanks again!

I like what you have. I also have Goff and no way am I playing him. Deciding between Baker and Dak. I might be inclined to play Samuels instead of Fournette if Conner doesn't play at all though. I don't trust Fournette.

Thanks, yeah Fournette hasn't been great. Only reason I have him over Samuels or Conner is the soft run def of Miami. I have Dak in another league, I'd prolly go with him if you think you need the higher ceiling guy, while Baker seems more stable. Both have great matchups though and are at home.

Thanks Montana, went with Samuels over Juju. Overcame the 9 point deficit and won the week 127-99 to win the title 206-187.