[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eliminated Owner No Longer Cares, But Making A Trade

the lone star

Should We Still Process This Trade If The Owner Is Indifferent?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Still Process This Trade If The Owner Is Indifferent?

13 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

why?

I just figured that if it passes the trade calculator and that if there is (intentionally) no trade deadline in the league, then the trade should be processed.

But I'm often surprised by the results of polls tbh. So in that sense, I guess I should have seen this coming, lol.

On 12/23/2018 at 12:22 PM, the lone star said:

So is that a Yes or a No?

That's a "you have issues".  And hey, thanks for editing my profile for me a few months back.  That was most excellent.  Seems like you might have some more issues than those that are highlighted here.  :)

7 hours ago, darin3 said:

That's a "you have issues".  And hey, thanks for editing my profile for me a few months back.  That was most excellent.  Seems like you might have some more issues than those that are highlighted here.  :)

I edited your profile? I don't even know how to do that? I'm not a mod/admin, so regular members can edit each other's profiles? That's odd...

On 12/27/2018 at 7:50 PM, LordOpie said:

if you do continue to post these situations, you really really need to do a better job with the facts. Dynasty is a completely different animal... and the trade and players involved are significant info

Thanks for the tips man, I appreciate it. I try not to post the details of the trade because then it may lead to people actually knowing which league I'm talking about (and I'd rather keep that private tbh, just my own personal preference), but I may be able to structure another deal that is similar per the trade calculator we use.

On 12/31/2018 at 10:57 AM, LordOpie said:

wouldn't the only people who'd know are leaguemates?

Long before I post in a public forum, I have voiced my complaints to my leaguemates. In fact, on the rare occassion i post here, I send the link to leaguemates so we all have an unbiased point of view.

That's fair, and leaguemates would know, yes, but I also don't trust them to keep it to themselves. Plus I'm in a lot of leagues that don't run in the same circles. Maybe someone from Circle A is on here when I'm talking about Circle B, which is a situation I don't really enjoy being a part of.