[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saturday Gameday Thread

League_Champion

3 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

Who is starting Keenan Allen tonight ? If not who are you starting over him ? 

I'm starting him in my 3rd place game as I only have 3 wrs on my roster and my roster is locked for add/drops. In one of my championship games, I'm benching him for Robbie Anderson (non ppr). 

I've got other options, we start 4 wrs ive got Keenan Edleman Alshon Cooks and JUJU, As of now ive got Allen Edleman JUJU and Alshon locked in.. juju's tweet was reassuring, I know very little about this hip pointer injury that Allen had, 2 limited practices I guess that must be a good sign that he's over it... not asking for start sit.. just looking for feedback on who yall are going with over him on your own teams if at all

Edited by Gourdeau

7 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

lol, someone is in a JAC time warp, either past or future.

Marcus Mariota (stinger) is questionable to return for Week 16 against the Redskins.

It's the same injury that knocked him from Tennessee's game against Indianapolis. Blake Bortles will take over under center.

Dec 22 - 6:04 PM

It's like a bad nightmare. But the Tenn defense is killing me!!!

32 minutes ago, Big John said:

Starting Allen in my 3rd place game with a decimated  offense.

31 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

They'll release the final injury report at 7:00et tonight. If he goes I'm starting him. If not I have time to figure out his replacement.

27 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

I've got other options, we start 4 wrs ive got Keenan Edleman Alshon Cooks and JUJU, As of now ive got Allen Edleman JUJU and Alshon locked in.. juju's tweet was reassuring, I know very little about this hip pointer injury that Allen had, 2 limited practices I guess that must be a good sign that he's over it... not asking for start sit.. just looking for feedback on who yall are going with over him on your own teams if at all

33 minutes ago, buddahj said:

I'm starting him in my 3rd place game as I only have 3 wrs on my roster and my roster is locked for add/drops. In one of my championship games, I'm benching him for Robbie Anderson (non ppr). 

Allen and Gordon are active.

1 hour ago, Shaft said:

Yeah, I started Titans D in one league and the HC in another. I need them to step it up. 

Crappy game the entire way for the titan defense and with a minute left, they get 2 picks and a TD. Great start for you and ominous beginning.  Horse pucky!

Edited by irish

14 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I'll take 15 Points from my defense all day. 

Absolutely!  Was hoping that with a couple minutes left and them having 5 points that I'd be in business going against them. Oh well.