[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The (?????) Raiders

BeeR

The idea of playing in London is beyond preposterous. Unless the NFL is serious about placing a team in London permanently and wants to use this as a test case. They'd need to make it very appealing to Davis. 

Staying in Oakland is best, AT&T Park (Giants baseball) or playing at UNLV Sam Boyd are all much better and more realistic.

3 hours ago, Trojanmojo said:

Or UC Berkeley?

Memorial Stadium, parking would be an absolute nightmare, I don't see this happening. However, if it did, Cheapskate Hill would be packed on game days.

Edited by slambo

The Raiders are pathetic, a novelty at this point. Why would anyone embrase this team? I don't get it. If your wife packed up and left you would you still care? 

So lose the corny black & silver faice paint, footed pajamas, Chucky Dolls and embrase your local team. The Raiders are now a novelty lounge act in Vegas, nothing more. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

The Raiders are pathetic, a novelty at this point. Why would anyone embrase this team? I don't get it. If your wife packed up and left you would you still care? 

So lose the corny black & silver faice paint, footed pajamas, Chucky Dolls and embrase your local team. The Raiders are now a novelty lounge act in Vegas, nothing more. 

Wow who pissed in your Wheaties?

PS the word is embrace with a C

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

You'd still root for them? How? They totally sold out. But most Raider fans are bandwagoners and have never even been to California anyway. Am I wrong Steven? 

I’m no Raider fan but this couldn’t be further from the truth. The Raider fans I know are all from California and are among the hardest core fans and gluttons for punishment that I know.

Edited by Trojanmojo

25 minutes ago, Trojanmojo said:

I’m no Raider fan but this couldn’t be further from the truth. The Raider fans I know are all from California and are among the hardest core fans and gluttons for punishment that I know.

With the way Vegas has embraced the Golden Knights too, I don't think the Raiders are going to be treated as a novelty once they get there. 

Edited by Def.

On 12/28/2018 at 11:30 AM, League_Champion said:

You'd still root for them? How? They totally sold out. But most Raider fans are bandwagoners and have never even been to California anyway. Am I wrong Steven? 

You're an Eagles fan why do you care at all what the Raiders do?

Really most Raider fans have never been to California? Based on what? You're one of those guys that just says a lot of stuff with nothing but your gut to back it up. 

47 minutes ago, BeeR said:

Why would SD not fess up coin to keep the Chargers but do it for the Raiders?  ??

Who said anything about SD spending money to get these Raiders games! This is a temporary thing, the stadium is still in tact for most part and money would be coming from the Raiders in terms of rent, concessions etc.

1 hour ago, BeeR said:

Do you really think the Raiders would go to a city that isn't going to spend any money to make it happen?   Very seriously doubt it.

SAN DIEGO has a huge populace that roots for the Raiders and Oakland citizens show up in mass when they played the Chargers. It was always a thing here every time they played each other in SD. It's really not a big stretch to see this...Geez.:shrug: 

42 minutes ago, boltnlava said:

SAN DIEGO has a huge populace that roots for the Raiders and Oakland citizens show up in mass when they played the Chargers. It was always a thing here every time they played each other in SD. It's really not a big stretch to see this...Geez.:shrug: 

Agreed, huge fan base, plus all the fans from their LA days.

On 12/28/2018 at 11:14 AM, stevegrab said:

Wow who pissed in your Wheaties?

PS the word is embrace with a 

11 hours ago, Trojanmojo said:

SD is a good one year solution. The Raiders have probably the largest built in NFL fan base up and down CA. They are still the most popular team in LA arguably.

Interesting

Raiders are hiring NFL Network draft analyst Mike Mayock as their general manager, league sources tell ESPN. The announcement will be made as early as today

On 12/28/2018 at 8:30 AM, League_Champion said:

I'm not Steven, but yup... you're wrong.  Derpity derp derp.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I may be wrong but I believe Oakland was 30th in attendance this year and towards the bottom every year. Check it.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance

Your original claim was no Raider fans have ever been to California, you are a fool who posts BS then backpedals and tries to spin out of what they said. 

A small capacity stadium will create low total numbers, Raiders do not lack for fans and are a lame duck team still drawing 50,000+ in a manurety stadium that holds 56,000 for NFL games. 

But sure, you're right and everybody else is a tard or fool for not just agreeing with you :rolleyes: