[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need on MNF?

Big John

5 minutes ago, Henry Muto said:

Lindsay out of game if he does not come back in ER will finish in 2nd place in the NFFC and win $30,000.........it's not for me but my heart is racing as if it was me.

Congrats ER!!! Lindsay is out for the game. Merry freaking Christmas!!!

21 hours ago, irish said:

I need 3.9 points in a PPR league from Tim Patrick to win because Gurley screwed me earlier today and i didn't play McGuire.  Ugh. 

Patrick got just enough for me to hopefully squeak out a win. I want the game over now. 

• Thanks 1

I won my championship in a down to the wire scenario last night....I had hamilton....he got me my h2h win but I also needed a points win to win the league

I was in contention with another team that had Sutton for the last available points win....I had about a 3 pt lead on him going into game with Hamilton vs Sutton....

Was down exactly 1 point on Denver's last possession...Hamilton caught a pass for like 3 yards.......that 3rd down run my doug Martin was legendary....saved Denver from getting ball back.....didn't win as much as this electric relish....but taking home over 5k..

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis
  • Like 1