t-bone65

Congrats River City Reform

Recommended Posts

Well done Mike, back to back is impressive :bow::headbang:

 

Here are the payouts, please let me know how you would like it including rolling over dues of $50:

 

1st place $190 - River City Reform (paypal of $140 sent 12/24, $50 dues for 2019)

2nd place $130 - Favre Dollar Footlongs (paypal of $80 sent 12/28, $50 dues for 2019)

3rd place $60 - Dragline (rolled over $60, $50 applied for 2019 and $10 for 2020)

4th place $40 - Keep calm and Kerryon (rolled over towards dues for 2019)

Edited by t-bone65

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you!  I thought I was going to NE patriot’ed and lose the finale. 

 

Ill take the winning minus my entry fee for next year (I don’t think I’m prepaid) via PayPal. 

 

salazimo@gmail.com

 

**btw i believe I Iost last year...

 

happy holidays fellas!  

Edited by southern lights

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, southern lights said:

Thank you!  I thought I was going to NE patriot’ed and lose the finale. 

 

Ill take the winning minus my entry fee for next year (I don’t think I’m prepaid) via PayPal. 

 

salazimo@gmail.com

 

**btw i believe I Iost last year...

 

happy holidays fellas!  

I thought you did win, I just remember paying you lol. $140 sent via PayPal and $50 towards dues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats RCR on the perfect season! I didn't have a bad week but certainly wasn't good enough to take you down.

 

I'll take my payout minus 2019 fees to my paypal: tford (at) ualberta (dot) ca

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tford said:

Congrats RCR on the perfect season! I didn't have a bad week but certainly wasn't good enough to take you down.

 

I'll take my payout minus 2019 fees to my paypal: tford (at) ualberta (dot) ca

 

thanks.. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:34 PM, Tford said:

Congrats RCR on the perfect season! I didn't have a bad week but certainly wasn't good enough to take you down.

 

I'll take my payout minus 2019 fees to my paypal: tford (at) ualberta (dot) ca

payment sent of $80, there was a 2.99 fee since you aren't in the US. I will cover that fee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, t-bone65 said:

payment sent of $80, there was a 2.99 fee since you aren't in the US. I will cover that fee

 

What do I gotta do to keep you in the league brother? I'll fly out your way and bring ya a poutine? :brew:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Tford said:

 

What do I gotta do to keep you in the league brother? I'll fly out your way and bring ya a poutine? :brew:

I have been having 2nd thoughts honestly, my team is pretty stacked though and should be easy to find a replacement for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2018 at 6:06 AM, t-bone65 said:

I have been having 2nd thoughts honestly, my team is pretty stacked though and should be easy to find a replacement for

 

If the team is stacked then you should stay and play.  :)  Can still transfer the treasurer part to someone else as desired. 

 

We should probably start gauging intent for next year @darin3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.