Sign in to follow this  
JTBF81

Thanks for the advice!

Hi,

I wanted to thank everybody who offered advice on my team this season. Ended up winning the title 206-187(after being down 88-79 after week 1) to go back to back in my league. Ended up with QB-Mayfield, RB-CMC, Fournette, WR-Adams, Hilton, Flex-Samuels, TE-Ertz, Def-Rams, K-Fairbairn, Bench-Goff, Thielen, J. Williams, Juju, Njoku, J. Jackson and Texans. Thanks again to everyone who offered any advice! Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to everyone!

JT

9 hours ago, JTBF81 said:

Hi,

I wanted to thank everybody who offered advice on my team this season. Ended up winning the title 206-187(after being down 88-79 after week 1) to go back to back in my league. Ended up with QB-Mayfield, RB-CMC, Fournette, WR-Adams, Hilton, Flex-Samuels, TE-Ertz, Def-Rams, K-Fairbairn, Bench-Goff, Thielen, J. Williams, Juju, Njoku, J. Jackson and Texans. Thanks again to everyone who offered any advice! Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to everyone!

JT

Great job JT, congrats. It was fun year. 

On 12/26/2018 at 11:34 PM, JTBF81 said:

Hi,

JT

Congrats on the title