[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs sign Damien Williams to a two-year contract extension

Wolverines Fan

I'd be trying to buy Damien in dynasty if I could pry him away from his owner at a good price.  He is uber high risk/high reward.  But Andy Reid's running backs produce.  They get a heavy workload and a lot of receptions.  Damien has 17 receptions over the last 3 games.  There is a good chance KC uses a 1st-3rd round draft pick on a running back.  But a 35% chance of being next year's starter gives Damien nice value.

Edited by michaelredd9

12 hours ago, michaelredd9 said:

I'd be trying to buy Damien in dynasty if I could pry him away from his owner at a good price.  He is uber high risk/high reward.  

I play dynasty and i keeping darrel williams. I feel he is high risk high rewards. 

He was added to a roster during our playoffs (helped that team reach title game), but those are temporary roster moves in our keeper league. Which means he is back to free agent status and will be available in our draft, and I have the #1 overall pick (60 players protected and nobody like Barkley as a rookie). Will need to follow the KC offense in off-season.