[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2019 Intentions etc - Please Read

berlin

Hey everyone, I wanted to get a quick post up as the seasons winds down. LLD is a great long running league. Unfortunately, life and time has created some turn-over the past few years. I wanted to lay out a to do list for myself and the league in general so that we can stay on track and get an early start on the off-season activities and cruise confidently into NFL 2019 enjoying this great hobby via LLD! I have tried to do a good job serving as interim commish and roster (what years ago in the pipeline business we called a hand) – basically the low paid person who does all the grunt work.

First of all, as we move forward – 2018 deserves to be celebrated and hats off to our 2018 LLD Champion Brentastic.

To Do List:

·        Rules – Berlin to do task of duplicating the DAD official rules to mirror LLD and post in the correct format

·        Rule - Changes – Berlin to post any votes that are posted.

Returning Status:  Please weigh in on your 2019 intentions. So far only MWG is out. 

Berlin Lipstick Bomb/Berlin - IN

Octoskins/Mattyice76 - IN (This is my step-son Mattie Ice – he would like to remain in the league and has done a solid job so far. Any concerns please post.

Baron Samedi/MWG – OUT – Open Team

OddJob’s Hat/MonkeyOne – IN

Mr. Bid/LordOpie - IN

Thunderballs/Electricrelish -

You Can Try/Westhemess2 -

Bomb Squad/MorningMud – OUT - Open Team

Sir Hugo/Euchre_Star10 –

DB5/Coachkline –

Faberge Legg Warmers/Brentastic - IN

Doctor Julius No/Panhead - IN

Cantankerous Idiots/BearBroncos -

Scarmanga/KenB –

Solitaires/Rhinos

The Man with the Golden Ginn/GK Trey -

Edited by berlin
  • Like 1

• berlin featured this topic

Despite the fact I hate being a “one and done” in these types of leagues, I think I am out for this league. I’m planning to lower the amount of leagues I’m in and it just doesn’t make sense to hold this league just so I am not a one and done. 

If you guys guys get in a bind and need an owner come crunch time let me know though. 

Thanks for having me. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• berlin unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...