[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Annual Huddler Super Bowl Box Pool (2019)

irish

Another year, another Super Bowl, another Huddle Box Pool. I've run a Huddler ONLY Pool for about the last decade or so and I'm happy to do so again this year as it brings about some enjoyment to my life and hopefully to some of yours as well.  After I have enough participants, I will use the pool host site mentioned below as I did the last few years.  I will update this post as I receive all payments. As with every year, I will be assigning a number to each Huddler in order to place them into the grid. Payouts are as follows: 1st Q- $50, Half- $150, 3rd Q- $50 and Final- $250.

Feel free to do a search for all previous year's pools.

I would do the same exact thing if we could have at least 25 Huddlers step up to grab 4 squares/boxes each ($20 for 4 boxes). As I said if we can get 50 Huddlers or enough Huddlers who want more than 4 boxes to fill 2-3 sheets than so be it. Post here or PM me if you want in and how many boxes you're interested in taking (just state I'll take the minimum 4 or I'd be good with the maximum (which could be 8 or 12), just remember you may not get the maximum depending on how many folks step up and/or how many sheets we have but at least I'd have an idea as to everyones' limits)...

There are 2 options to pay-

1) cash, check or money order via snail mail (PM for my address) -or-

2) PayPal $20 for 4 boxes or $40 for 8 boxes and so on. My info- irish10163 at aol dot com Please make sure you send it as a gift or what's called for Friends and family, and please make no reference to gambling/pool, as it will get my account frozen. Also, make sure you put your Huddle name in the subject line, so I know who the payment is from. If the money is coming from a checking account there won't be a fee, however, if it's from your credit card than there will be a fee and just make sure you include extra, as instructed, to cover it.

DO NOT SEND PAYMENTS UNTIL THE POOLS ARE FILLED.

Thx!

IN

Irish - 8 PD

FWmaker - 8 PD

Swashbucklers - 8 PD

heehawks - 12 (4 on my personal sheet) PD

Def. - 8 PD

Dcat - 12 (4 on my personal sheet) PD

Mustofbeendrunk - 12 (4 on my personal sheet) PD

BeachBum - 8. PD

hoodoo - 8 PD

Rileyrott - 12 (4 on my personal sheet) PD

REZ - 8 PD

Junkyard - 8 PD

CowboysDiehard - 12 (4 on my personal sheet) PD

Borge007 - 8 PD

Montanaisdaman -12 (4 on my personal sheet) 

bonedaddies - 8 PD

Hezagenius - 8 PD

Alchico - 8 PD

Cincy Slammers - 8 PD

Blaw23 - 12 (4 on my personal sheet) PD

TRU SOLDJA - 12 (4 on my personal sheet) PD

Havoc - 8 PD

Sunday coach potato - 8 PD

soopanuts - 8

RR26 - 8

Everyone can PayPal the money now, thx

Edited by irish

8 minutes ago, heehawks said:

Max for me please, thanks irish!

Gotcha. 

6 hours ago, Def. said:

I'll do 4 on two sheets per the norm.  Thx!

You got it. 

12 hours ago, irish said:

Another year, another Super Bowl, another Huddle Box Pool. I've run a Huddler ONLY Pool for about the last decade or so and I'm happy to do so again this year as it brings about some enjoyment to my life and hopefully to some of yours as well.  After I have enough participants, I will use the pool host site mentioned below as I did the last few years.  I will update this post as I receive all payments. As with every year, I will be assigning a number to each Huddler in order to place them into the grid. Payouts are as follows: 1st Q- $50, Half- $150, 3rd Q- $50 and Final- $250.

Feel free to do a search for all previous year's pools.

I would do the same exact thing if we could have at least 25 Huddlers step up to grab 4 squares/boxes each ($20 for 4 boxes). As I said if we can get 50 Huddlers or enough Huddlers who want more than 4 boxes to fill 2-3 sheets than so be it. Post here or PM me if you want in and how many boxes you're interested in taking (just state I'll take the minimum 4 or I'd be good with the maximum (which could be 8 or 12), just remember you may not get the maximum depending on how many folks step up and/or how many sheets we have but at least I'd have an idea as to everyones' limits)...

There are 2 options to pay-

1) cash, check or money order via snail mail (PM for my address) -or-

2) PayPal $20 for 4 boxes or $40 for 8 boxes and so on. My info- irish10163 at aol dot com Please make sure you send it as a gift or what's called for Friends and family, and please make no reference to gambling/pool, as it will get my account frozen. Also, make sure you put your Huddle name in the subject line, so I know who the payment is from. If the money is coming from a checking account there won't be a fee, however, if it's from your credit card than there will be a fee and just make sure you include extra, as instructed, to cover it.

DO NOT SEND PAYMENTS UNTIL THE POOLS ARE FILLED.

Thx!

IN

Irish - Max

FWmaker - Max

Swashbucklers - Max

heehawks - max

Def. - 8

I'm in for 4 on each sheet please.

35 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I'm in for 4 on each sheet please.

1 minute ago, MustOfBeenDrunk said:

In for the Max

Gotcha both. 

4 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

4 on each of 1st 2 sheets. 

Thanks for giving me a reason to scream at the TV during the Super Bowl!

Can't believe how many close calls I've had in the past.

You got it and there's no question BB, you've had more close calls than anyone in this pool. Sucks!

8 minutes ago, hoodoo said:

In for the Max

You got it, thx. 

45 minutes ago, Rileyrott said:

Also in for the Max!

Gotcha. 

1 hour ago, REZ said:

I will do 4 squares on 2 sheets please

You're in. 

1 hour ago, Junkyard said:

Junkyard in for 8.

Thanks, bud!

Sounds good bud. 

11 minutes ago, CowboysDiehard said:

Here we go with this...back to the ATM.  I'm in for the max on every board!

LoL!! You got it. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, borge007 said:

In for 4 on each of the first 2. Thanks.

Gotcha. 

5 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I'll take 4 on every sheet you complete

In