[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wild card game thread

BeeR

Amazed how the Colts owned that first half.  Lucky Texans didn't score on that last drive.  Be interesting to see if they can keep it up or the Texans rally.  Definitely need to contain Watson, I'm surprised they aren't mixing it up more.

Ouch, too many penalties down the stretch, questionable play calling, and pretty obvious Hawks need a few more pieces on defense and to shore up the o-line. Next year should see improvements on all accounts. Dallas played well and Zeke is a beast. 

The Seahawks reinvented themselves this year and still made the playoffs. If janikowski makes that FG at the end of the second half they would have won. Russell Wilson is everything to that team.  Talent wise he is top 5 in the nfl IMO 

I rag on Dak a lot and I still feel he isnt a good enough passer to bump us to the next level. That being said , I have always liked his character and heart and that was on full display with that game sealing run. That was balls

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, whomper said:

I rag on Dak a lot and I still feel he isnt a good enough passer to bump us to the next level. That being said , I have always liked his character and heart and that was on full display with that game sealing run. That was balls

Completely agree!  Where's Cowboyz1?  I have a plate of crow to eat when he shows back up!  Never thought these guys would get this far.

1 hour ago, CowboysDiehard said:

Completely agree!  Where's Cowboyz1?  I have a plate of crow to eat when he shows back up!  Never thought these guys would get this far.

He's choking on his own plate right about now.

I'm hoping we get you guys again in the dome. Should be a fun rematch. 

Edited by rajncajn

3 hours ago, whomper said:

He has heart, such guts...his intestinal fortitude is amazing. His personal courage and determination might be the best ever. His spirit and fearlessness are unmatched by any NFL player ever and did I mention how tough and brave he is? So much moxie...such incredible backbone. :D

11 hours ago, DMD said:

The Seahawks reinvented themselves this year and still made the playoffs. If janikowski makes that FG at the end of the second half they would have won. Russell Wilson is everything to that team.  Talent wise he is top 5 in the nfl IMO 

This is a team that lost to a 49ers team a few weeks ago on the road and lost 2 stud safeties this year and a great CB. Probably the least qualified team in the playoffs and they hung tough against a solid team who excels at home.

You have to admire Wilson and their front 7 for sure. Fun to watch.