[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Divisional Game Thread

Gourdeau

Here we go ! IMO the best 2 consecutive days on the annual sports calendar ! 

Got chalk in the NFC and WE ALL KNOW the misery we are about to see in the AFC. Indy wins, opening the door for the Cheats to host the AFC title game and they'll win over the chargers and we'll all have to endure more of the same old goatness.

• Like 1

I think that KC's D steps up and holds Indy to under 28, so that is a win and KC covers the spread.

Dallas gives everything the Rams want and cover the spread, but lose.

LAC goes into NE and wins and the Pats do not win another playoff game for 5 years.

Foles comes back to playoff reality and the Saints win by 10+.

3 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

Here we go ! IMO the best 2 consecutive days on the annual sports calendar ! 

Got chalk in the NFC and WE ALL KNOW the misery we are about to see in the AFC. Indy wins, opening the door for the Cheats to host the AFC title game and they'll win over the chargers and we'll all have to endure more of the same old goatness.

You KNOW the Chiefs are going to lose? So how much did you bet on this sure thing? Anything less than your life savings would be foolish. Should do a combined bet with Pats since they too are a sure thing. :rolleyes:

Oh right more sports hyperbole to be heard above the roar of other fans. 

Edited by stevegrab

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

You KNOW the Chiefs are going to lose? So how much did you bet on this sure thing? Anything less than your life savings would be foolish. Should do a combined bet with Pats since they too are a sure thing. :rolleyes:

Oh right more sports hyperbole to be heard above the roar of other fans. 

Buzz kill

6 hours ago, skylive5 said:

Saints and Chiefs. That would be a heck of a SB. Probably break 100 points total.

I think Philly has a chance to return if their defense plays way above their head.

I think Philly gets destroyed.  There is almost no way that that ragtag defense in the secondary, especially, can matchup well with the Saints in their house.  It

should be another blowout.  I think that's the worst game this weekend in regard to being competitive.  

• Thanks 2

Just now, irish said:

I think Philly gets destroyed.  There is almost no way that that ragtag defense in the secondary, especially, can matchup well with the Saints in their house.  It

should be another blowout.  I think that's the worst game this weekend in regard to being competitive.  

I'm on board with this.

5 minutes ago, CowboysDiehard said:

Um....as in 'let's bet the under' amounts?  Some degenerate wants to know...

The total points line has dropped one point as of 6 hour ago from 57 to 56.  Not sure how much more it has moved since.