[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Divisional Game Thread

Gourdeau

9 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Wasn't a 35 point win, good game!  Looking forward to the Rams/Saints rematch next week.

Yeah, that's me saying Philly stands 0 chance tomorrow. 

I wouldn't say they have no chance but it's pretty dam close to zero. The Saints are a machine at home. I like the Saints & Cheifs. Drew Brees goes out with a Superbowl win. 

I see a lot of folks picking the Saints to rout the Eagles today. This is the playoffs folks and this Eagles team isn't the same as what we saw earlier in the season. Regardless of the players on the field, they are playing inspired and believe. They're playing a lot like they did at this time last year. I think this is going to be a much tougher and closer game than us Saints fans hoped for and it wouldn't surprise me at all to see us lose. I think it's all going to come down to the health and affectivness of the Saints offensive line. Not just with keeping Drew clean, but more importantly with their run blocking. 

12 hours ago, jamesplante11 said:

Refs need to calm down on the early whistles next season

I've been saying that all year, there was one in the Browns-Raiders game, Lynch was still knocking guys over like bowling pins and the called him stopped.  Plays like that and the completed pass that became a fumble but couldn't be overturned (because they blew it incomplete and ref picked up the ball before it could be recovered) are starting to become far too frequent.

31 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

I see a lot of folks picking the Saints to rout the Eagles today. This is the playoffs folks and this Eagles team isn't the same as what we saw earlier in the season. Regardless of the players on the field, they are playing inspired and believe. They're playing a lot like they did at this time last year. I think this is going to be a much tougher and closer game than us Saints fans hoped for and it wouldn't surprise me at all to see us lose. I think it's all going to come down to the health and affectivness of the Saints offensive line. Not just with keeping Drew clean, but more importantly with their run blocking. 

Wow an honest and rational fan,always refreshing. Good luck to you and your Saints today.

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I wouldn't say they have no chance but it's pretty dam close to zero. The Saints are a machine at home. I like the Saints & Cheifs. Drew Brees goes out with a Superbowl win. 

I'm not sure he'd retire. This team has the potential to win a few titles while guys like Kamara and Thomas play out their rookie deals