[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Divisional Game Thread

Gourdeau

Thank god the eagles are out!  Great games next week!! Both games 1 and 2 from each division. 

Just now, irish said:

Thank god the eagles are out!  Great games next week!! Both games 1 and 2 from each division. 

Also the top 4 offenses in the league this year. Either way, should make for a great Superbowl. 

1 minute ago, Shaft said:

Also the top 4 offenses in the league this year. Either way, should make for a great Superbowl. 

Absolutely!  Other than the cowboys losing, i'm thrilled!

Interesting that the Defending Champions received absolutely no respect. It's like everyone 

either forgot, or ignored, what they did last year. Yet they gave NO a game and if Jeffery

had caught that pass things may have been very different.

I dislike the Eagles, and the Giants, and I absolutely detest the cowboys. But all three get

my respect when they are competitive, 

Eagle deserve some respect people.

• Like 2

Just now, skylive5 said:

Interesting that the Defending Champions received absolutely no respect. It's like everyone 

either forgot, or ignored, what they did last year. Yet they gave NO a game and if Jeffery

had caught that pass things may have been very different.

I dislike the Eagles, and the Giants, and I absolutely detest the cowboys. But all three get

my respect when they are competitive, 

Eagle deserve some respect people.

Why?  They shouldn't have even played today.  It should have been Chicago. 

6 minutes ago, skylive5 said:

And there ya go.

No, I'm serious.  This isn't last year.  They barely made the playoffs and actually got outplayed last week and this week.  I don't dislike the Eagles but I'm not a fan, although I was during the superbowl last season. 

Just now, League_Champion said:

Really? Chicago got tuned by the Eagles on their home turf. Last time I checked you gotta win. The Eagles blocked the kick and won the game. Deal with it. 

I'm not 'not' dealing with it.  I'm just saying the Eagles shouldn't have even played today.  Regardless it doesn't matter - the best 4 teams are still alive and everyone else is found wanting. 

Just now, Shorttynaz said:

I'm not 'not' dealing with it.  I'm just saying the Eagles shouldn't have even played today.  Regardless it doesn't matter - the best 4 teams are still alive and everyone else is found wanting. 

I agree but don't say they didn't deserve it. The Eagles won some huge games down the stretch to get in. They lost to a better team today, it's that simple.

Just now, League_Champion said:

I agree but don't say they didn't deserve it. The Eagles won some huge games down the stretch to get in. They lost to a better team today, it's that simple.

You're right.  They won the right to be there.  They had a helluva season last year but they weren't even close to playing at the same level this season.  So they were playing with house money today, shouldn't have been here today but in the end it doesn't matter. 

I only watched part of the game but I agree with League. It looked like it was mainly corners and secondary play. They could not stop Michael Thomas. I don't know what Maddox was doing half that game. Turning his body way too far going into coverage and off balance.  Those D-backs were playing their zones but not even getting close enough to the receivers to stop passes. Doesn't do you a whole lot of good to just stand in the area

Edited by purplemonster

11 hours ago, League_Champion said:

NO looked beatable at home but I still think it's NO & KC. I think NO wins it. 

If you told Drew Brees, you can pick only 1 place to play for the Superbowl and you can't pick at home, where would you pick. I guarantee you he'd say Atlanta. The only other dome he's played in more than at home.  

Edited by Gourdeau