[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade advice for Keeper RB

Dcat

I have an opportunity to trade for one of the following last year's RB rookies.  I would get to keep this RB Dynasty-league style, indefinitely.

(Each team can keep any one rookie RB it drafted for as many years as it wants or trade it for other players or picks. Once dropped, the player loses that "indefinite" status and returns to the ordinary pool of players. But the maximum you can keep is one.)  The only rookie RB I drafted on my roster is Penny.  I want better.

Here are what the potential trade partner has: Guice, Michel, Kerryon Johnson, Hines.  (you may ask why he drafted so many rookie RBs.  It's because he ranked them high atop his board and couldn't make the draft so they were all auto-picked.)  Right now his carry-over rookie RB is Gurley (yes he drafted Gurley as a rookie years ago).  So let's assume he plans to keep Gurley, which means the others are all trade bait.

So I'm willing to trade for one of Michel, Guice or K. Johnson.  Asking prices have not yet beeen stated, but it's safe to assume that Michel and K. Johnson would cost me a 4th or 5th and that Guice could be had for a 10th. 

So please rank: Guice, Kerryon Johnson and Michel for me (along with Penny who would cost me nothing) and what draft round you think I should offer?  Traditionally, mediocre backes will go for a 10th-12th and more promising ones for anywhere between a 3rd - 6th. Or should I just wait out Seattle to see if and how they plan to use Penny?  I don't trust Pete Carroll to shift the load to Penny next year.  I want whichever one can give me shortterm and longterm opportunity. 

Edited by Dcat