[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFC Championship Thread

Gourdeau

No no I just mean that they've been rolling with CJ Anderson most of this game and last game. If you're not featuring your 50 mil RB in the biggest games of the year over an over weight bowling ball then what's the point. Rbs at any point with a good oline can be successful 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

No no I just mean that they've been rolling with CJ Anderson most of this game and last game. If you're not featuring your 50 mil RB in the biggest games of the year over an over weight bowling ball then what's the point. Rbs at any point with a good oline can be successful 

Cmon, Gurley clearly isn't healthy and hasn't been close to 100% for weeks.  Your Leveon Bell experience/homerism is clouding your judgement.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Riffraff said:

Sean Payton video’d with a whistle in his mouth behind his play card. Wonder if he gets a fine later.

https://deadspin.com/the-fan-who-keeps-whistling-during-rams-saints-is-impre-1831910801?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

8 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Goff is NOT a franchise QB. He's terrible. 

Jury is still out, IMO.  A lot of his success is due to the system, and I think defenses are starting to adjust.   It doesn't seem like he's forced to make accurate throws into tight windows very often.