[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Blockbuster Trade Offer

I have been a Commissioner of two leagues since 1989.  To say I am a grizzled veteran would be an understatement.  I’ve always prided myself on my knowledge and gut-instincts when deciding on line-ups/trades, etc., thus this is the first time in 30 years that I am seeking a bit of advice from a forum such as this – from anonymous folks who could care less about me and my teams!  In both of my leagues – which are QB friendly - I have Aaron Rodgers.  (My name should dictate who my favorite NFL team is).  I have a trade offer on the table that I am tempted to accept – Trade Rodgers and get Baker Mayfield and Davante Adams.  So I put it to the anonymous folks – accept or decline and why?

Probably agree, but I want some details, assuming you're not setting us up in your grizzled veteranship/Packers homerism.  What are the player costs, by $ or round.pick?  How long do you see you'd be able to keep Rodgers, Mayfield, and Adams?  Is there a limit to who you can keep, and will you have to cut anyone because of the 1-for-2?