[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We're Kellen Kitnas in Dallas

CowboysDiehard

It certainly needs new blood and fresh ideas. No idea what Moore brings to the table. I'd rather have seen a successful college HC or OC step up into the job so you knew they had run productive offenses before and knew they could deal with today's players and the evolving nature of football. Moore might be great. But he did nearly nothing in 3 years in the NFL and only coached the QBs in 2018 for one year. Now he is the OC?  He's only coached anywhere for one year and that was when Dak Prescott struggled at least initially.  Not sure how one year as the QB coach gets you the keys to the offense. He's only 29. He only had 61-104-779-4-6 in the NFL in his three years. One year as the QB coach. And now he runs the offense. He must have been quietly astounding in some way. 

Seems curious to me. Very.

Seriously , you could resurrect Vince Lombardi and we are still going to stall early in the playoffs if we even get there with Dak at the helm . Our D gave us a spark of life last year . That's D would have to turn in to the 85 Bears for us to reach a superbowl with Prescott

12 minutes ago, whomper said:

Seriously , you could resurrect Vince Lombardi and we are still going to stall early in the playoffs if we even get there with Dak at the helm . Our D gave us a spark of life last year . That's D would have to turn in to the 85 Bears for us to reach a superbowl with Prescott

I don't think Dak is terrible. If Nick Foles can win a Superbowl, so can Dak with those weapons. 

29 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I don't think Dak is terrible. If Nick Foles can win a Superbowl, so can Dak with those weapons. 

Foles is a much better passer than Dak . Dak misses basic passes , never mind anything over 10 yards

20 hours ago, CowboysDiehard said:

Well, Jerry did not renew Jason, so we'll know in just one season where it's all heading.

I thin k he didn't renew garret because the year after next , Kris Richard becomes our HC .