[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joe Flacco to Denver

League_Champion

57 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Whether he's the worst QB or not is besides the point. The point is that he stinks. Where is the upgrade ovet Keenum? You can argue it's a downgrade. 

I wasn't talking to you, could care less what you think. Just because everybody else has left does not mean your opinion has value. 

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

the only stat I care about is converting a 1st down on 3rd down.

Have no idea how to get those on PFR, but did find this.

Found this from Oct of last year, that included 3rd down conversion rate, scroll down until you see the table

Flacco 6th at 43.6, Keenum near the bottom at 27.7

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I'd have to see how that was measured before I'd consider its value. There are many statistics that can be used and don't tell the full story.

Plenty of worse QBs have been starters, not just as replacements for injuries either, for example Tyrod Taylor started 3 games for the Browns last year, and a bunch for the Bills before that. Is he statistically better than Flacco? 

He was also Flacco's back thru 2014 before leaving for BUF. If Flacco is worse maybe they should have went with Taylor back in 2015.

Yeah, I actually do too.  I'll admit i'm just regurgitating something I had read somewhere, but believe it was actually backed up with statistical evidence... I'll try and search for it.  Flacco is what he is.  He won a super bowl with his mediocrity, and that was because he had an incredible defense.  The Broncos have a good defense.  Flacco doesn't really win games on his own, but he doesn't choke in the playoffs either which is the kind of security Broncos need.