BillyBalata

Robert Kraft busted!

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

 

Everyone who goes there is involved in human trafficking whether they intend to be or not. So YES he is involved one way or another. 

 

 

I used to frequent a Chinese restaurant where the owner was convicted of human trafficking.  She imported employees from China and then paid them far below the minimum wage and forced them to work like a hundred hours a week.  I just thought I was getting some damn fine Kung Pao Chicken.  But I guess by your definition I was involved in human trafficking, too.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

 

I used to frequent a Chinese restaurant where the owner was convicted of human trafficking.  She imported employees from China and then paid them far below the minimum wage and forced them to work like a hundred hours a week.  I just thought I was getting some damn fine Kung Pao Chicken.  But I guess by your definition I was involved in human trafficking, too.

 

 

Did you get a tug n rub? It's a little different than beef fried rice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

 

Did you get a tug n rub? It's a little different than beef fried rice. 

 

 

It's the Kung Pao!  Michael likes his chicken spicy.  But not that spicy.

 

Edited by michaelredd9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

 

It's the Kung Pao!  Michael likes his chicken spicy.  But not that spicy.

 

 

Haha. Sure that was chicken? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's unusual that multiple high dollar businessmen have been busted as a result of this. Could just be coincidence, but it certainly looks suspicious. Not that I think they're involved in the business, but it wouldn't surprise me if they are regular customers for a specific reason and therefore aware of what was going on. 

Edited by rajncajn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

I think it's unusual that multiple high dollar businessmen have been busted as a result of this. Could just be coincidence, but it certainly looks suspicious. Not that I think they're involved in the business, but it wouldn't surprise me if they are regular customers for a specific reason and therefore aware of what was going on. 

meh....i wanna type alo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

meh....i wanna type alo

I'm usually one of the people defending the Patriots. This one I have a more difficult time with because it involves human trafficking of sex slaves. Whether intentional or not, he was contributing to something really sickening. I'm hoping that he didn't know. I think it's more likely that he didn't, but that doesn't mean that there aren't alarms that shouldn't just be shrugged off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

I'm usually one of the people defending the Patriots. This one I have a more difficult time with because it involves human trafficking of sex slaves. Whether intentional or not, he was contributing to something really sickening. I'm hoping that he didn't know. I think it's more likely that he didn't, but that doesn't mean that there aren't alarms that shouldn't just be shrugged off. 

 

Very well stated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, League_Champion said:

 

This is a major story! It's not about your Holier Than Thou owner getting a tugger. It's about human sex trafficking and why is a man of his stature there to begin with? Now go back to your little bedroom, put on your Patriots footie pajamas and worship at the alter of Tommy B while dreaming of Gronk nude. You are why people hate the Patriots, not the Patriots!

hahaha right...im the reason! 

 

people that hate the patriots are like that kid at recess that comes up and slaps another kid when nobody is looking but the minute they get slapped back they are crying to the teacher and telling everyone how they got hit

 

you clowns constantly peck and peck at the patriots and the minute we defend them youre crying about how awful we are...it happens over and over and over...i see it literally on a daily basis online and in real life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2019 at 12:27 AM, Gourdeau said:

 

I stated earlier. There is a huge difference in the evidence required to prove a sex trafficking operation vs just a rub and tug parlour. No different than the DEA not shutting things down when they get the little drug mule. They want the big fish. Unfortunately in order to make a big dent in any criminal organization you gotta go to the top of it and in order to do that you're forced to sit back and let some things go.

my biggest issue with you is....you go on talking about how maybe giselle will tell tom he cant play anymore because of this "digusting pig" then later in the thread tell me you know that this will not effect the on the field product

 

you go for about 2-3 pages alluding often to your belief thats theres "more to this story"...then later say "its just as likely nothing comes of this but....."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rajncajn said:

I'm usually one of the people defending the Patriots. This one I have a more difficult time with because it involves human trafficking of sex slaves. Whether intentional or not, he was contributing to something really sickening. I'm hoping that he didn't know. I think it's more likely that he didn't, but that doesn't mean that there aren't alarms that shouldn't just be shrugged off. 

i totally get it...ive already given my thoughts on how ill feel if its found that he knew more and was involved....

 

and im not stranger to the knowledge that some of these billionaire types are into some deep,dark, stuff .....enslavement..pedophilia....i just have a hard time robert kraft is one of them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, michaelredd9 said:

Some people on this board have active imaginations.  99.99% chance Bob Kraft just went for a quick and convenient hummer.  He isn't involved in human trafficking.  He isn't involved in Pizzagate.  He isn't the culprit in season 3 of True Detective.  Or is he?  We'll find out tonight!

 

amen

 

look at this guy "everyone who goes there is involved whether they intend to or not".....lolol

 

https://nypost.com/2019/02/24/patriots-haters-are-flocking-to-the-massage-parlor-where-robert-kraft-got-busted/

 

youve almost have to read this twice to believe it...almost sounds like something youd read on a satirical site

 

"Several people shouted “Kraft cheese” as they posed for photos"....stuff like this cracks me up too....i really believe that at least 50 percent of the population outside of NE believes hes involved in the mac and cheese company too....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

hahaha right...im the reason! 

 

people that hate the patriots are like that kid at recess that comes up and slaps another kid when nobody is looking but the minute they get slapped back they are crying to the teacher and telling everyone how they got hit

 

you clowns constantly peck and peck at the patriots and the minute we defend them youre crying about how awful we are...it happens over and over and over...i see it literally on a daily basis online and in real life

 

I don't understand why you are taking it so personal. This is Robert Kraft's problem not yours. What do you care? And if we goof on the Patriots so what? It's all in fun, hit us right back. We can take it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

 

I don't understand why you are taking it so personal.

maybe because @forever in debt to mo lewis feels like he's being attacked by some of y'all?

Maybe he's defending NEP, but he's definitely defending the legal process.

So many people are found guilty in the "court of public opinion", but some of them are later PROVEN innocent. Yet, no apologies are ever offered. Reputation is damaged by emotional snowflakes, but those snowflakes don't ever even acknowledge they were wrong or that the accused did nothing.

Also, prostitution does not automatically equal human trafficking. One is disgusting, the other is criminal. (prostitution should be legalized, regulated and protected... it would help them focus on human trafficking)

Until it can be proven that Kraft is involved in more than paying for a handy, maybe hold off on the lynching?

(I don't care about Kraft or his reputation, just offering a generalized opinion)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

maybe because @forever in debt to mo lewis feels like he's being attacked by some of y'all?

Maybe he's defending NEP, but he's definitely defending the legal process.

So many people are found guilty in the "court of public opinion", but some of them are later PROVEN innocent. Yet, no apologies are ever offered. Reputation is damaged by emotional snowflakes, but those snowflakes don't ever even acknowledge they were wrong or that the accused did nothing.

Also, prostitution does not automatically equal human trafficking. One is disgusting, the other is criminal. (prostitution should be legalized, regulated and protected... it would help them focus on human trafficking)

Until it can be proven that Kraft is involved in more than paying for a handy, maybe hold off on the lynching?

(I don't care about Kraft or his reputation, just offering a generalized opinion)

That's rich. Care to revisit Bountygate with me?

 

Kraft got himself caught doing something illegal and whether he knew it or not, it involved human slaves being forced into having sex. Regardless of your opinion of the law, he most certainly should have his reputation damaged for that. Nobody here is saying to burn him at the stake, at least not until more is known. But he's certainly deserving of a bit of ridicule and shame. And it's not like we're waiting on evidence of his transgressions either. They have multiple videos of him doing it, unless maybe you think Saint Kraft was there just trying to feed the poor a sausage dinner. 

Edited by rajncajn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

That's rich. Care to revisit Bountygate with me?

 

Kraft got himself caught doing something illegal and whether he knew it or not, it involved human slaves being forced into having sex. Regardless of your opinion of the law, he most certainly should have his reputation damaged for that. Nobody here is saying to burn him at the stake, at least not until more is known. But he's certainly deserving of a bit of ridicule and shame. And it's not like we're waiting on evidence of his transgressions either. They have multiple videos of him doing it, unless maybe you think Saint Kraft was there just trying to feed the poor a sausage dinner. 

Are you upset with me? I don't think I gave you or anyone crap about bountygate?

"Saint Kraft"? I have no opinion on that guy. I couldn't care less about what damage is happening to the reputation of any given billionaire.

I confess that I know very little about prostitution, but I'm sure that not all prostitutes are slaves. I think it's legal in Las Vegas? I was once solicited by one in LV. It was creepy, but I really think the woman choose her line of work. While I think it's disgusting, I also think that if a woman (or man) *chooses* that line of work, then let them without judgement on the person themselves.

Kraft did the "crime", but since it is POSSIBLE for it to be a victimless crime, then people who support the law are doing so for moral reasons only. Make it legal, protect the workers, and then focus on real human trafficking.

And no, I don't think he or anyone who participates in the exchange of sex for money with a consenting adult should be "deserving of a bit of ridicule and shame." How is prostitution any worse than strippers? (I'm also uncomfortable with strip clubs, especially the ones where the woman grind on man).

These things make me unhappy, but I believe in freedom (between consenting adults).

Until it can be proven that human trafficking and slaves were involved, this is no where near as bad as Adrian Peterson admitting to STILL BEATING and ABUSING his son.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bart scott on tv telling everyone he thinks the patriots should have to forfeit every draft pick in the 2019 draft because of an off the field transgression! LOL

 

i swear....the reactions from the crybabies are as funny and as shameful as the act itself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

bart scott on tv telling everyone he thinks the patriots should have to forfeit every draft pick in the 2019 draft because of an off the field transgression! LOL

 

i swear....the reactions from the crybabies are as funny and as shameful as the act itself

Scott has already been a bit holier than thou and melodramatic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

It's the lead story on every new/sports station & publication in the Country. We didn't pull this out of our ass. 

its a juicy and salacious story...especially when you run the story with the headline "kraft arrested in human trafficking sting".....which isnt what hes being charged with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

its a juicy and salacious story...especially when you run the story with the headline "kraft arrested in human trafficking sting".....which isnt what hes being charged with

Got no arguments from me there. You know the media is going to sensationalize this as much as they possibly can. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

its a juicy and salacious story...especially when you run the story with the headline "kraft arrested in human trafficking sting".....which isnt what hes being charged with

 

You are 100% right. But whether we like it or not it's a major story. You have a billionaire NFL owner hanging out at a Jack Shack that just got busted for human sex trafficking. If that isn't "juicy and salacious", what is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

palm beach county sherrifs office press conference at 2pm...i think thats what it is...some palm beach county press conference 

 

 I'd like to know who the 26th man is, they released the names of the first 25, why hold back 1?  Is it a name bigger then Kraft? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.