[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Robert Kraft busted!

BillyBalata

2 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

I used to frequent a Chinese restaurant where the owner was convicted of human trafficking.  She imported employees from China and then paid them far below the minimum wage and forced them to work like a hundred hours a week.  I just thought I was getting some damn fine Kung Pao Chicken.  But I guess by your definition I was involved in human trafficking, too.

Did you get a tug n rub? It's a little different than beef fried rice. 

I think it's unusual that multiple high dollar businessmen have been busted as a result of this. Could just be coincidence, but it certainly looks suspicious. Not that I think they're involved in the business, but it wouldn't surprise me if they are regular customers for a specific reason and therefore aware of what was going on. 

Edited by rajncajn

38 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

I think it's unusual that multiple high dollar businessmen have been busted as a result of this. Could just be coincidence, but it certainly looks suspicious. Not that I think they're involved in the business, but it wouldn't surprise me if they are regular customers for a specific reason and therefore aware of what was going on. 

meh....i wanna type alo

3 hours ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

meh....i wanna type alo

I'm usually one of the people defending the Patriots. This one I have a more difficult time with because it involves human trafficking of sex slaves. Whether intentional or not, he was contributing to something really sickening. I'm hoping that he didn't know. I think it's more likely that he didn't, but that doesn't mean that there aren't alarms that shouldn't just be shrugged off. 

20 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

I'm usually one of the people defending the Patriots. This one I have a more difficult time with because it involves human trafficking of sex slaves. Whether intentional or not, he was contributing to something really sickening. I'm hoping that he didn't know. I think it's more likely that he didn't, but that doesn't mean that there aren't alarms that shouldn't just be shrugged off. 

Very well stated.

14 hours ago, League_Champion said:

This is a major story! It's not about your Holier Than Thou owner getting a tugger. It's about human sex trafficking and why is a man of his stature there to begin with? Now go back to your little bedroom, put on your Patriots footie pajamas and worship at the alter of Tommy B while dreaming of Gronk nude. You are why people hate the Patriots, not the Patriots!

hahaha right...im the reason! 

people that hate the patriots are like that kid at recess that comes up and slaps another kid when nobody is looking but the minute they get slapped back they are crying to the teacher and telling everyone how they got hit

you clowns constantly peck and peck at the patriots and the minute we defend them youre crying about how awful we are...it happens over and over and over...i see it literally on a daily basis online and in real life

On 2/24/2019 at 12:27 AM, Gourdeau said:

I stated earlier. There is a huge difference in the evidence required to prove a sex trafficking operation vs just a rub and tug parlour. No different than the DEA not shutting things down when they get the little drug mule. They want the big fish. Unfortunately in order to make a big dent in any criminal organization you gotta go to the top of it and in order to do that you're forced to sit back and let some things go.

my biggest issue with you is....you go on talking about how maybe giselle will tell tom he cant play anymore because of this "digusting pig" then later in the thread tell me you know that this will not effect the on the field product

you go for about 2-3 pages alluding often to your belief thats theres "more to this story"...then later say "its just as likely nothing comes of this but....."

7 hours ago, rajncajn said:

i totally get it...ive already given my thoughts on how ill feel if its found that he knew more and was involved....

and im not stranger to the knowledge that some of these billionaire types are into some deep,dark, stuff .....enslavement..pedophilia....i just have a hard time robert kraft is one of them...

13 hours ago, michaelredd9 said:

Some people on this board have active imaginations.  99.99% chance Bob Kraft just went for a quick and convenient hummer.  He isn't involved in human trafficking.  He isn't involved in Pizzagate.  He isn't the culprit in season 3 of True Detective.  Or is he?  We'll find out tonight!

amen

look at this guy "everyone who goes there is involved whether they intend to or not".....lolol

https://nypost.com/2019/02/24/patriots-haters-are-flocking-to-the-massage-parlor-where-robert-kraft-got-busted/

youve almost have to read this twice to believe it...almost sounds like something youd read on a satirical site

"Several people shouted “Kraft cheese” as they posed for photos"....stuff like this cracks me up too....i really believe that at least 50 percent of the population outside of NE believes hes involved in the mac and cheese company too....

2 hours ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

hahaha right...im the reason! 

people that hate the patriots are like that kid at recess that comes up and slaps another kid when nobody is looking but the minute they get slapped back they are crying to the teacher and telling everyone how they got hit

you clowns constantly peck and peck at the patriots and the minute we defend them youre crying about how awful we are...it happens over and over and over...i see it literally on a daily basis online and in real life

I don't understand why you are taking it so personal. This is Robert Kraft's problem not yours. What do you care? And if we goof on the Patriots so what? It's all in fun, hit us right back. We can take it. 

42 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

maybe because @forever in debt to mo lewis feels like he's being attacked by some of y'all?

Maybe he's defending NEP, but he's definitely defending the legal process.

So many people are found guilty in the "court of public opinion", but some of them are later PROVEN innocent. Yet, no apologies are ever offered. Reputation is damaged by emotional snowflakes, but those snowflakes don't ever even acknowledge they were wrong or that the accused did nothing.

Also, prostitution does not automatically equal human trafficking. One is disgusting, the other is criminal. (prostitution should be legalized, regulated and protected... it would help them focus on human trafficking)

Until it can be proven that Kraft is involved in more than paying for a handy, maybe hold off on the lynching?

(I don't care about Kraft or his reputation, just offering a generalized opinion)

That's rich. Care to revisit Bountygate with me?

Kraft got himself caught doing something illegal and whether he knew it or not, it involved human slaves being forced into having sex. Regardless of your opinion of the law, he most certainly should have his reputation damaged for that. Nobody here is saying to burn him at the stake, at least not until more is known. But he's certainly deserving of a bit of ridicule and shame. And it's not like we're waiting on evidence of his transgressions either. They have multiple videos of him doing it, unless maybe you think Saint Kraft was there just trying to feed the poor a sausage dinner. 

Edited by rajncajn

31 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

bart scott on tv telling everyone he thinks the patriots should have to forfeit every draft pick in the 2019 draft because of an off the field transgression! LOL

i swear....the reactions from the crybabies are as funny and as shameful as the act itself

Scott has already been a bit holier than thou and melodramatic. 

11 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

It's the lead story on every new/sports station & publication in the Country. We didn't pull this out of our ass. 

its a juicy and salacious story...especially when you run the story with the headline "kraft arrested in human trafficking sting".....which isnt what hes being charged with

52 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

its a juicy and salacious story...especially when you run the story with the headline "kraft arrested in human trafficking sting".....which isnt what hes being charged with

Got no arguments from me there. You know the media is going to sensationalize this as much as they possibly can. 

1 hour ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

You are 100% right. But whether we like it or not it's a major story. You have a billionaire NFL owner hanging out at a Jack Shack that just got busted for human sex trafficking. If that isn't "juicy and salacious", what is?

37 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

palm beach county sherrifs office press conference at 2pm...i think thats what it is...some palm beach county press conference 

I'd like to know who the 26th man is, they released the names of the first 25, why hold back 1?  Is it a name bigger then Kraft?