[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Robert Kraft busted!

BillyBalata

4 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

my fave take on todays news from dave portnoy....

But on a serious note did you read the report? The masseuse actually hugged him after it was over and helped Mr. Kraft get dressed. That’s exactly why people need to stop mentioning Kraft and sex trafficking like he somehow was involved in that or should have known better. I mean if somebody gives you a hug and helps you get dressed after sucking your dick you have to assume they are happily employed and love their job. Not that they are some sex slave like the media is reporting.

Service with a smile. You'd be smiling after a $1000 tip to. What is she supposed to do cry? 

10 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

The hug happened before not after.. Portnoy snorting coke again ?

probably...although i think hes more of an adderall guy.....but thats neither here nor there....just like when the hug happened...a hug is a hug....if she hugged before she knew she was about to gargle his sack its the same to me

2 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

LOL fair.. but a difference for me. Hug before is more of a " well I'm here anyway might as well do what I can to make as much money as possible. Hug after is more of a " thanks I had just as much fun as you did".   

"thanks i had just as much fun as you did"=thats what helping him get dressed says

10 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

I just heard the charges are 1st degree now and not 2nd degree. A bit of humour That he visited the day of the AFC title at 11am and made it to KC afterwards. Most chill flight of his life no doubt.

We all prepare for game day differently 

The fact the police stopped him (or his chauffeured Rolls-Royce, whatever) and asked for ID in the parking lot....then he comes back again the next day....makes me wonder what is going on psychologically with him  

Edited by purplemonster
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

Same place that somehow gets surveillance footage that the NFL and police can't. Say what you want about TMZ but they have a ton of money and get a ton of information because of it, some good some bad.

Do you want the police to have to pay to get video of criminal activity?  

I recall a few years ago one of the guys (Schefter or Rappaport I think) paid somebody at a hospital to obtain patience information (illegal), showing something about a player's injury. 

Doesn't make those places more reputable, just able to uncover slimy info, often illegally, and also often misleading or just plain false.  TMZ is just using their tabloid journalism to cover sports, and fans eat it up because society loves sensationalized stories. 

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 3:27 PM, League_Champion said:

That must have been one heck of tugger to go back for seconds in the same day. 

...and he'll be back in Miami to flog the dolphins again this year ;) 

Edited by CowboysDiehard

I'd like to think that this was in a rich area of Florida and as such, they had horseshoe pits and a basketball goal out back for the chauffeurs to use while they waited. Maybe a picnic table for a pick-up game of dominos. If nothing else, this has to be the record for memes created. Have to admit that it's been way more fun than wife beating, dog fights or drug busts.

On 2/22/2019 at 2:05 PM, League_Champion said:

Kraft is a scumbag. I hope they go after him with everything they got. 

On 2/25/2019 at 3:25 PM, League_Champion said:

He's definitely a Pimp, especially at his age. More power to him. Get some Bobby!!!

That’s quite the turn about... 😂

• Haha 1

I can't go back through 7 pages of tug job jokes so if anyone's said this already my apologies: gotta think he steps away from the team and lets his kids/family start to run things as he fades into the sunset. 

There's no way to make this right with the fans, I don't think.

19 hours ago, stethant said:

I can't go back through 7 pages of tug job jokes so if anyone's said this already my apologies: gotta think he steps away from the team and lets his kids/family start to run things as he fades into the sunset. 

Are people in Boston angry with him? Will they stop being Pats fans if he doesn't step aside?

The guy got a couple happy endings, didn't murder or rape anybody, or participate in human trafficking. If he were in Vegas or parts of Europe instead of Florida he would have done this legally. 

19 hours ago, stethant said:

what fans? the pats fans are going to love him even more

• 2 weeks later...