[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No Tag For Nicky TD'S

League_Champion

2 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

I was wrong.i am surprised

I'm not gonna lie, I'm dissapointed. However I do get it. It was a classy move to give Foles his freedom. They didn't want to drag him into an ugly situation. I guess they figure the compensatory pick will be enough? I'd think The Jags would be the #1 suitor as of now. 

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Looks like Nicky Touchdowns is a free man. Jags, Redskins?

44 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Steve, why are you always such a buzz kill? Seriously, are you the guy yelling at kids to get off your lawn?

It is a pretty manurety attempt at a nickname.  Just IMO though.  :shrug:

3 hours ago, michaelredd9 said:

Growing up a strip club near me constantly advertised in the local newspaper a stripper named Nicky DDs.  We kids called her Nicky STDs.  Unlike Nick Foles, she was probably tagged.

I tried to google Nicky DDs and just got a bunch of dentists named Nicky.  :bag:

Edited by stethant
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LordOpie said:

I thought the main reason PHI would tag him was for control to keep him away from NYG or WAS

Which would have made sense. It could certainly backfire on them. Unless they have a handshake deal that he won't sign in the East. He's really close to the Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie, so it could be. 

32 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

if he doesn't sign with NYG, then I think you're right and he agreed not to. Why wouldn't you want to play with Saquon? That has to take so much pressure off?

Agree. That offense in NY is special. They are just a QB and coach away.  I wouldn't want any part of Jacksonville if I'm Foles. Maybe the Dolphins but that's not exactly a great squad either. All they have is good weather and no income tax like JAX.

On 2/27/2019 at 2:46 PM, League_Champion said:

Thanks for bringing something productive to the conversation. You can choose not to click.

Thanks for continuing to show why you are best ignored.

You're one of those guys who thinks he always has something funny to say, problem is you're rarely funny. 

one small local rag does this same crap

INDIANAPOLIS — The only Eagles quarterback to ever win a Super Bowl is bound for Jacksonville when NFL free agency opens March 13, according to...Subscribe to read more!