[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens cut Alex Collins

Big John

2 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Everyone aboard the Gus Bus?

He'd have to drop pretty low in the draft for me to be interested.  He had 137 carries and only 2 receptions.  His ceiling is seriously limited with so few receptions.  He does have the potential to get 300+ carries.  Or he could end up on the bench.  He is this year's Royce Freeman.

3 hours ago, purplemonster said:

I like Gus more than most.  Big bodied dude who runs hungry.  Seems like a good fit for Baltimore.  Every time I saw him run I was impressed.  

UDFA tend to be jags.  Gotta be honest, don't expect this case to be any different.  Ravens will have a different back everyone will be speculatively coveting by then end of next year.  But here's the thing, you want a BAL RB?  Draft the (the really bad word)ing QB, cause he can't throw for manure. 

3 hours ago, Def. said:

UDFA tend to be jags.  Gotta be honest, don't expect this case to be any different.  Ravens will have a different back everyone will be speculatively coveting by then end of next year.  But here's the thing, you want a BAL RB?  Draft the (the really bad word)ing QB, cause he can't throw for manure. 

Yep that's the only reason I don't like him.  UDFA.  Well that and he doesn't catch. I just like the way he runs. 

I just looked it up. There are more undrafted free agents at running back than you might think, or at least I thought. Priest Holmes CJ Anderson Phillip Lindsay Crowell Arian Foster Peyton Barber  Fred Jackson.  I know for every one of these guys there are 5 that wash out but it's not a total death sentence

Edited by purplemonster
  • Like 1