[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio Brown to the Bills

jamesplante11

3 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

This whole organization seems completely dysfunctional between Bell holding out, Big Ben taking private matters to the media, and now AB.  The players deserve blame, but management is letting them turn the franchise into a circus.  This is precisely why you just sometimes cut bait instead of trying to squeeze value.

Not dysfunctional really. Just appears that way because of 2 players neither of which are the doing of the organization. Not sure what they coud have done to prevent Bells situation. It was u unprecedented. They offered Bell a ridiculous contract, the richest at the position and it wasnt enough and he himself created a circus by not communicating with the team.

Ben has always done what Ben does, has had a radio show. The narrative out there is that he throws his teammates under the bus constantly. Its BS. He takes a lot of personal responsibility. Its never been an issue before and Mr BIG chest can't handle criticism, and cant handle that JUJU won MVP now he's creating a circus. 

What I will agree on is that Mr big  chest should have been disciplined long ago. I don't think we are going to see to much nonsense allowed to continue after all this is over. TOMLIN no doubt has been told to shape up and is on the hot seat overall.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gourdeau said:

Not dysfunctional really. Just appears that way because of 2 players neither of which are the doing of the organization. Not sure what they coud have done to prevent Bells situation. It was u unprecedented. They offered Bell a ridiculous contract, the richest at the position and it wasnt enough and he himself created a circus by not communicating with the team.

Ben has always done what Ben does, has had a radio show. The narrative out there is that he throws his teammates under the bus constantly. Its BS. He takes a lot of personal responsibility. Its never been an issue before and Mr BIG chest can't handle criticism, and cant handle that JUJU won MVP now he's creating a circus. 

What I will agree on is that Mr big  chest should have been disciplined long ago. I don't think we are going to see to much nonsense allowed to continue after all this is over. TOMLIN no doubt has been told to shape up and is on the hot seat overall.

Bell and Antonio Brown are driving the narrative of the franchise and management isn't managing. Dysfunctional. 

Per rotoworld.com     https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player-news/headlines#news-8893251

Raiders acquired WR Antonio Brown from the Steelers in exchange for third- and fifth-round picks.

Not only has Brown been traded, he has secured a new contract. Per Profootballtalk, Brown's total compensation for the next three years has increased from $38.925 million to $50.125 million, while his guaranteed money has gone from $0 to $30.125 million. In other words, he has done exceptionally well for himself. As for the Raiders, they cried poor with Khalil Mack and sold low on Amari Cooper but have decided to pay Brown. Coach Jon Gruden continues to oscillate between reload and rebuild. At some point, a coherent plan will need to formulate. The wisdom can be questioned, but there is little reason to believe 31-year-old Brown will remain anything other than one of the best players in the league in 2019. The trade compensation is hardly odious. Brown's problem will be his severe downgrade at quarterback.

Derek Carr's value jumped to be sure. But how much? Gotta think about that. He trades the #2 QB from last year for the #18.  Carr hasn't been better than #14 in any year.  Seems somehow appropriate that Browns ends up in Las Vegas.

2 hours ago, DMD said:

Derek Carr's value jumped to be sure. But how much? Gotta think about that. He trades the #2 QB from last year for the #18.  Carr hasn't been better than #14 in any year.  Seems somehow appropriate that Browns ends up in Las Vegas.

I still don't think I'd draft him.  Maybe as a flyer in a late round.  

4 hours ago, DMD said:

I think Carr stays where he is value wise, it's Brown who drops off significantly but we shall see.

6 hours ago, DMD said:

I don't believe that at all. Receivers seem to get better when they leave Oakland.

Agree. The QB typically makes the WR not the other way around. AB has never caught passes from another QB, never not have dynamic weapons around him. We are all gonna get exactly what we wanted when AB said last off season on Twitter " trade me and let's see" 

Get your popcorn ready