Wpob

Antonio Brown to the Raiders

Recommended Posts

I'm not touching Ju Ju this year. Can you say double team. I need too see him do it without Brown. Some one will take Ju Ju in late 1st. Early 2nd. I bet ya..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's funny Ju Ju against the Raiders.  A game they lost!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 40Rocket said:

That's funny Ju Ju against the Raiders.  A game they lost!!

 

With AB standing there in the background watching the play. 

 

Good luck with Mr. Me-Me WR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 40Rocket said:

That's funny Ju Ju against the Raiders.  A game they lost!!

 

With AB standing there in the background watching the play. 

 

Good luck with Mr. Me-Me WR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time will tell on this. On paper , the Raiders bent them over only having to give up a 3rd and 5th for one of the best wrs in the game . If AB starts acting like a DBag, which is a high probability , then it takes the shine off of this apparent win for them . A severe malcontent outweighs talent in most cases.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As others have mentioned, good trade for the value on the Raiders end.  But the win/loss is going to come in paying him an extra $30mil.  He performs over the next 2 years than good on them; If not it'll be just another poor decision by a franchise classified as dysfunctional.  The safer bet is the latter at this time. 

 

Do think its very interesting that only a couple of teams were in at that small draft pick cost. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Def. said:

As others have mentioned, good trade for the value on the Raiders end.  But the win/loss is going to come in paying him an extra $30mil.  He performs over the next 2 years than good on them; If not it'll be just another poor decision by a franchise classified as dysfunctional.  The safer bet is the latter at this time. 

 

Do think its very interesting that only a couple of teams were in at that small draft pick cost. 

 

I wonder how many teams really had the cap space. Then consider how many would want to deal with him. Then consider teams like the Bills that would draw a "hell no" from AB. Could be in the end on a few could check all the boxes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The Steelers were in a bad spot and got what they could.  They had a very disruptive influence and this coming after another very bad PR year.  21 million was sunk either way.  You either play with the cancer or you cut bait and get what you can get, which they did 

 

As for the Raiders, hard to grade the trade until you see what Mr. Big Chest does.  Could be a huge dud or a big success.  Given how mercurial Mr. Big Chest is, I wouldn't count on much. 

 

All those things together is why I felt like it was pretty fair all around

Edited by purplemonster
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Fun fact

 

The Steelers will be paying more in dead cap space, than any other team will be paying any WR on their respective roster...

 

Rumor from Florio...Big Ben said "Me or him...l will retire"

Edited by jamesplante11
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jamesplante11 said:

Fun fact

 

The Steelers will be paying more in dead cap space, than any other team will be paying any WR on their respective roster...

 

Rumor from Florio...Big Ben said "Me or him...l will retire"

wow to both those statements

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, jamesplante11 said:

Fun fact

 

The Steelers will be paying more in dead cap space, than any other team will be paying any WR on their respective roster...

 

Rumor from Florio...Big Ben said "Me or him...l will retire"

 

Heard that too. Pretty easy decision but a bold statement none the less. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is drafting him as a top 3 WR? PFF has him going at late 1st round in 12 teamers... not a chance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

Who is drafting him as a top 3 WR? PFF has him going at late 1st round in 12 teamers... not a chance 

 

I have zero faith in Carr. Unless he falls I'm out.

Edited by League_Champion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was late for first meeting and press conference LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

He was late for first meeting and press conference LOL

 

Maybe he was in Las Vegas a couple years early ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When the losing starts and he isn’t getting 12 targets a game it will go south quickly. I’d say by week 4 this year the temper tantrums begin 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Finn5033 said:

When the losing starts and he isn’t getting 12 targets a game it will go south quickly. I’d say by week 4 this year the temper tantrums begin 

 

I'll take the under 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.