Wpob

Antonio Brown to the Raiders

7 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Yeah that's interesting, what are the rules there about public disclosure?  I am sure the agent doesn't want it, nor the NFL teams, but is it illegal?  

Just now, purplemonster said:

Yeah that's interesting, what are the rules there about public disclosure?  I am sure the agent doesn't want it, nor the NFL teams, but is it illegal?  

He just can't shut the F up. He's demented. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

He just can't shut the F up. He's demented. 

Lol I got that.  But he can't be punished unless there is a rule that was broken.  My question is whether it is illegal to post video of your client-agent or client-lawyer private discussion, if the agent or lawyer does not know they are being video'd (which I am presuming). 

Edited by purplemonster

2 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Lol I got that.  But he can't be punished unless there is a rule that was broken.  My question is whether it is illegal to post video of your client-agent or client-lawyer private discussion, if the agent or lawyer does not know they are being video'd (which I am presuming)

I'd imagine there's some sort of rule in place. If not there should be. 

21 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Why would the NFL step in, sure he is out of control but what did he do that they have authority over?

Did he violate a league rule by releasing that audio? Or break some law regarding agent-client?  If anybody has a beef it could be Rosenhaus. 

I think its all just AB looking for attention.

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I'd imagine there's some sort of rule in place. If not there should be. 

Oh well, you imagine there's a rule, that explains it ;)

• Confused 1

47 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Yeah have fun with that Gruden.  

EXACTLY! 

The first time he gets only 5 targets in game, it's on! 

hahaha man...i cant defend AB anymore man....i tried..i hate the steelers but even i know you cant be going at juju like this..its sad and petty...dude found an old tweet of juju tweeting to him when he was in college for advice and is showing it off like it means something...it was obvious admiration from juju....its not like juju said or did anything to slight him

51 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

hahaha man...i cant defend AB anymore man....i tried..i hate the steelers but even i know you cant be going at juju like this..its sad and petty...dude found an old tweet of juju tweeting to him when he was in college for advice and is showing it off like it means something...it was obvious admiration from juju....its not like juju said or did anything to slight him

Ahhhh, the green God. It is sad that he has chosen this path. I used to think he was one of the best. Now I will think of him as one of possibly best that just pisses me of and root against.  He better hope the injury God "Injurius" is too busy.