[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Breakout Candidates For 2019

the lone star

1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

tyrell williams

Why do you think so? I dropped him to pick up AJ Green at the absolute last minute. 

As far as the original question goes, I have learned that I'm about on par with most experts here - useless. Too many variables. 

Edited by 1fastdoc

38 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

Why do you think so? I dropped him to pick up AJ Green at the absolute last minute. 

As far as the original question goes, I have learned that I'm about on par with most experts here - useless. Too many variables. 

He is better than what he has shown in games with slants and go routes but Rivers does not trust him and his arm ain't what it used to be. Not that it was big to begin with. Rivers has under thrown him plenty in practice and games. Taking TWill is not as much as a gamble as it seems ..IF...He ends up on a good team with a QB that can throw it where it needs to be. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Eyeballs and what bolt and lava said, but how was aj green available?! 

There was a question last season as to whether he'd even play in the upcoming season. He also rearranged his roster to balance good post season potential and young talent. And then he proceeded to win the league. (10 teams)