the lone star

Breakout Candidates For 2019

As a Vikings fan I think Latavius is a good runner and could use a more expanded role.  Doesn't quite fit the "breakout" category maybe. 

Also OJ Howard could be dominant I think if he can stay healthy.  I like Dallas Goedert too 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

tyrell williams

Why do you think so? I dropped him to pick up AJ Green at the absolute last minute. 

As far as the original question goes, I have learned that I'm about on par with most experts here - useless. Too many variables. 

Edited by 1fastdoc

38 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

Why do you think so? I dropped him to pick up AJ Green at the absolute last minute. 

As far as the original question goes, I have learned that I'm about on par with most experts here - useless. Too many variables. 

He is better than what he has shown in games with slants and go routes but Rivers does not trust him and his arm ain't what it used to be. Not that it was big to begin with. Rivers has under thrown him plenty in practice and games. Taking TWill is not as much as a gamble as it seems ..IF...He ends up on a good team with a QB that can throw it where it needs to be. 

• Thanks 1

The guy I can't figure out is Mike Williams. Seems like he should be doing better than he is. There would be games where he'd be barely targeted.  But he's a big body and not slow so I'm not sure what the deal is

2 hours ago, 1fastdoc said:

Eyeballs and what bolt and lava said, but how was aj green available?! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Eyeballs and what bolt and lava said, but how was aj green available?! 

There was a question last season as to whether he'd even play in the upcoming season. He also rearranged his roster to balance good post season potential and young talent. And then he proceeded to win the league. (10 teams)