[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade away Antonio Brown? Dynasty PPR

1fastdoc

Tried straight up to the Hopkins and Michael Thomas owners and got a resounding no. I think his numbers are going to plummet with the Raiders. 

Tyreek Hill may be an option. 

My WR core is Brown, Thielen, AJ Green, DJ Moore, Christian Kirk, Anthony Miller, Dante Pettis, Keke Coutee. 

RB are David Johnson, Fournette, Drake, Ekeler, Jordan Howard, Jaylen Samuels, Devonta Freeman. 

6 hours ago, 1fastdoc said:

Tried straight up to the Hopkins and Michael Thomas owners and got a resounding no. I think his numbers are going to plummet with the Raiders. 

Tyreek Hill may be an option. 

My WR core is Brown, Thielen, AJ Green, DJ Moore, Christian Kirk, Anthony Miller, Dante Pettis, Keke Coutee. 

RB are David Johnson, Fournette, Drake, Ekeler, Jordan Howard, Jaylen Samuels, Devonta Freeman. 

Probably better off keeping him. I'm not sure you'd get value for him. I would try for another RB1 but doubt you'll get it. 

Not sure how Hill's outlook may turn out with his pending role in a police investigation.  That said, I agree that if you could get a back-end #1 RB, it would be a nice deal.  Then maybe you can turn Fournette into something the very first nice game he has next year.  But I'm getting ahead of myself...