[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints sign Latavius Murray

rajncajn

41 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

That's a good pick up for them. Latavius can be the power back and Kamara of the speed back

Murray is going to be a COP, occasional short yardage and closer. I honestly don't think he replaces Ingram's touches 1 for 1. 

5 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Murray is going to be a COP, occasional short yardage and closer. I honestly don't think he replaces Ingram's touches 1 for 1. 

Agreed.  Kamara went ballistic as the full time 3 down back while Ingram was out. 

43 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Yeah I really liked latavius a lot. A problem sometimes as if he gets stopped up right at the line. But if he gets a head of steam he's really hard to bring down.  He'll rip off some really impressive runs occasionally