Big John

OBJ to Browns

:shocking:  per NFLN

When was the last time that CLE was clearly the most talented team in the AFC North?

For a 1st, 3rd and J Peppers.

The Giants are clueless. They are obviously in full rebuild mode which makes the Saquon pick even more of a head scratcher. They got a lot for Odell but what a mess in NY.

Feel kinda bad for Saquon

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

The Giants are clueless. They are obviously in full rebuild mode which makes the Saquon pick even more of a head scratcher. They got a lot for Odell but what a mess in NY.

well...full rebuild mode isnt bad if you have a young, 2nd year stud rb, and a new qb to grow with him......assuming the giants go qb at 6...they got a guy to put in the defensive backfield after losing collins.....its not a terrible move...

i think this is a win/win....browns offense could be stackeddddd...i was gonna be high on njoku this year...now probably a little less but man him, odb and landry...with chubb...and who knows went hunt is available? wow

anyway...ive noticed one guys whos name hasnt been mentioned...hasnt announced a deal...and hes been linked to a really savvy team that wont announce deals ahead of time(because thats just plain smart..no need to give away info before it can become official..ie anthony barr).......i feel like tate to the pats could be a reality once signings can officially happen

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Let's see...in Cleveland we have the Nick Chubb/Kareem Hunt duo setting up Baker Mayfield play action passing to OBJ, Jarvis Landry and David Njoku.

Or OBJ is drawing double teams and opening things up for Chubb/Hunt...and everyone else.

Any way you look at it, Browns offense loaded with scary good upside.

Edited by Wolverines Fan
  • Like 1

Just now, DMD said:

Feel kinda bad for Saquon

I do to, in an odd way. This clarifies that the Giants obvious don't have a plan going forward. They should have got the QB last year when they had a chance to trade up. This year's QB group is garbage. Now they have a high paid running back on a dog team with no QB. By the time they are good Saquon won't be there anymore. Stupid

2 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

well...full rebuild mode isnt bad if you have a young, 2nd year stud rb, and a new qb to grow with him......assuming the giants go qb at 6...they got a guy to put in the defensive backfield after losing collins.....its not a terrible move...

i think this is a win/win....browns offense could be stackeddddd...i was gonna be high on njoku this year...now probably a little less but man him, odb and landry...with chubb...and who knows went hunt is available? wow

anyway...ive noticed one guys whos name hasnt been mentioned...hasnt announced a deal...and hes been linked to a really savvy team that wont announce deals ahead of time(because thats just plain smart..no need to give away info before it can become official..ie anthony barr).......i feel like tate to the pats could be a reality once signings can officially happen

What good is a stud running back when you have nothing else? They have no defense, no QB, no WR's and a clueless head coach/GM. They are in a terrible spot 

"it's a problem"

OBJ/Landry/Chubb/Hunt/Duke/Njoku.   That is 100% the best skill position team in the NFL, not even close.

• Like 3

CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THIS IN MADDEN :headbang:

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

"We didn't sign Odell to trade him. That's all I need to say about that." -- Giants GM Dave Gettleman, literally six days ago

Edited by League_Champion
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, kdko said:

OBJ/Landry/Chubb/Hunt/Duke/Njoku.   That is 100% the best skill position team in the NFL, not even close.

Cleveland is definitely loaded. 

5 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

What good is a stud running back when you have nothing else? They have no defense, no QB, no WR's and a clueless head coach/GM. They are in a terrible spot 

Maybe they are angling for the Tua/Lawrence sweepstakes?

Just now, purplemonster said:

Maybe they are angling for the Tua/Lawrence sweepstakes?

Very possible. Everybody is gonna want Lawrence 

9 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

They still have engram and sheppard...and the browns 1st rounder

We've seen a couple of young qbs succeed rather quickly with some talent on offense....also I'm sure they plan on grabbing a qb here at 6....or somewhere 

The gm still has to pull the right strings...and the coaching is still a question mark....but I've seen worse "spots"

• Like 1

Just now, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

They still have engram and sheppard...and the browns 1st rounder

We've seen a couple of young qbs succeed rather quickly with some talent on offense....also I'm sure they plan on grabbing a qb here at 6....or somewhere 

The gm still has to pull the right strings...and the coaching is still a question mark....but I've seen worse "spots"

They didn't get better and it's not exactly a great offensive draft. The Giants defense will be a turnstile this year. I don't understand why they didn't get the QB last season when there were some good ones available.

8 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Damn I am going to have to think about an earlier than comfortable draft pick for Mayfield 

I'm thinking the same thing. Nobody will be sleeping on Mayfield now.