[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tyreek Hill again...

loaf

17 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Maybe not but what is the DA to do, charge them both, and be unable to prove either case?

As much as this is right it is wrong. If the child is left in cps care, it would mean another one lost to the system. Most in the world know this is not good and with all the money Hill makes it is more than sad. 

17 hours ago, boltnlava said:

As much as this is right it is wrong. If the child is left in cps care, it would mean another one lost to the system. Most in the world know this is not good and with all the money Hill makes it is more than sad. 

I would think the child can be removed from the home without them being charged with a crime, so if the safety of the child is the main concern then that should be able to be addressed.

I know that doesn't always happen, and children services type departments are very understaffed and overwhelmed in many urban areas. There was a case recently where a couple (mother and boyfriend) killed the little girl (maybe 3 years old) while father was in jail.There were many signs of abuse, ignored by many day care workers and others who saw the child outside the home. 

44 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I would think the child can be removed from the home without them being charged with a crime, so if the safety of the child is the main concern then that should be able to be addressed.

I know that doesn't always happen, and children services type departments are very understaffed and overwhelmed in many urban areas. There was a case recently where a couple (mother and boyfriend) killed the little girl (maybe 3 years old) while father was in jail.There were many signs of abuse, ignored by many day care workers and others who saw the child outside the home. 

Absolutely. If DYFS feels that the child is endangered they'll remove him or her immediately. They still have to go through a process but no charges needed. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I just meant it is wrong as in pretty sad. I am amazed that even with millions of dollars and so many resources at Hills disposal this has occurred. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, boltnlava said:

I just meant it is wrong as in pretty sad. I am amazed that even with millions of dollars and so many resources at Hills disposal this has occurred. 

Money or no money a scumbag is a scumbag. He was obviously raised by scumbags to be a scumbag. Why would you expect different? 

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Money or no money a scumbag is a scumbag. He was obviously raised by scumbags to be a scumbag. Why would you expect different? 

Well...for one..It is EASY to pay for an exceptional Nanny and or Manny. Two...uh number one should be enough!!! WTF???? There are so many AAAAAAAA+ rated nan/man/nies in the world why would you neglect and/or/ ignore this child? It is bordering on beyond stupid to not do this if they were SOMEHOW overwhelmed. It's the uber driver of parenting. At the very least he could do that. Unless....he truly is someone who should be investigated and moved into the horrible spotlight he is in.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, boltnlava said:

Well...for one..It is EASY to pay for an exceptional Nanny and or Manny. Two...uh number one should be enough!!! WTF???? There are so many AAAAAAAA+ rated nan/man/nies in the world why would you neglect and/or/ ignore this child? It is bordering on beyond stupid to not do this if they were SOMEHOW overwhelmed. It's the uber driver of parenting. At the very least he could do that. Unless....he truly is someone who should be investigated and moved into the horrible spotlight he is in.

Yes but that's what normal responsible adults do. He's neither. The money has nothing to do with it. He only knows how to catch a football, that's it. 

Tyreek Hill may not be facing charges of child abuse for his three-year-old son’s broken arm yet, but recently-discovered audio may change that decision.

KCTV5 News in Kansas City (a CBS affiliate) has obtained an 11-minute audio clip of Hill and his fiancee Crystal Espinal discussing their son’s broken arm and how to deal with it.

The CBS affiliate in Kansas City (@KCTV5) has an 11-minute audio clip coming out at 6 p.m. CT.

It allegedly includes Tyreek Hill and fiancee Crystal Espinal in conversation about how their 3-year-old son broke his arm and how to deal with the investigation.

— Matt Verderame (@MattVerderame) April 25, 2019

We have yet to obtain the audio but, based on what’s being reported, it looks really bad for the Kansas City Chiefs wideout.

Kansas City Star Chiefs reporter Brooke Pryor has the details:

A recording of Tyreek Hill and his fiancee Crystal Espinal was an "insurance policy" for Crystal, given to a friend, was then given to KCTV. It's airing now.

— Brooke Pryor (@bepryor) April 25, 2019

In the recording, Crystal says her son said "Daddy did it."

Hill in the audio to Crystal Espinal: "You need to be terrified of me, too, bitch"

Espinal: "And you open up his arms and you punch him in the chest."

Espinal also said in the recording that Tyreek Hill used a belt on their 3-year-old.

KCTV said the recording of Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal was 11 minutes long and the Johnson County DA has the audio now.

Also in the audio, Crystal Espinal tells Tyreek Hill that she "rode for him with that detective"

And some more:

More quotes from the disturbing audio:

Crystal: “He’s terrified of you”

Hill: “He's terrified of me, you should be terrified of me too b****”

Crystal: “He says daddy did it”

Crystal: “You’re always beating him when he’s crying. You open his arms & punch him in the chest."

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) April 25, 2019

If the recording is as damning as reported, the district attorney’s office could revise its decision to charge Hill. In addition to that, the NFL is almost certain to get involved and suspend him under its personal conduct policy.

This is probably not over. It may just be starting.

https://www.kctv5.com/news/investigations/kctv-obtains-recording-of-tyreek-hill-and-crystal-espinal-discussing/article_16991194-67ad-11e9-98f9-c7214b78938f.html

Jesus talk about a bad day for Tyreek Hill. His football career is now most likely done. And the audio that his girlfriend taped may very well get her in trouble as well for conspiracy. That was not very good insurance.  

This sounds really similar to Adrian Peterson’s case. You have these guys who grew up in crappy circumstances and they feel you got to be a man and deal with stuff so they’re pretty harsh with their kids. And they were probably beaten as children themselves. 

From the audio it sounds like Tyreek and his girlfriend were fighting. The kid says daddy you are mean. Tyreek tells him to get back down here and the kid doesn’t want to go because he knows he’s going to get beat. And the kid is crying and runs or falls and Tyreek probably jerks his arm hard or something and it breaks.  

Just really unfortunate stuff.    

Edited by purplemonster
  • Like 1

As more info comes out it gets worse and worse. Only good part of this is the kid gets taken away from an abusive situation so he can have a shot at a more normal childhood.

Absolutely nothing justifies hurting a kid. If the NFL can't draw a line here then what's the point?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, purplemonster said:

https://www.kctv5.com/news/investigations/kctv-obtains-recording-of-tyreek-hill-and-crystal-espinal-discussing/article_16991194-67ad-11e9-98f9-c7214b78938f.html

Jesus talk about a bad day for Tyreek Hill. His football career is now most likely done. And the audio that his girlfriend taped may very well get her in trouble as well for conspiracy. That was not very good insurance.  

This sounds really similar to Adrian Peterson’s case. You have these guys who grew up in crappy circumstances and they feel you got to be a man and deal with stuff so they’re pretty harsh with their kids. And they were probably beaten as children themselves. 

From the audio it sounds like Tyreek and his girlfriend were fighting. The kid says daddy you are mean. Tyreek tells him to get back down here and the kid doesn’t want to go because he knows he’s going to get beat. And the kid is crying and runs or falls and Tyreek probably jerks his arm hard or something and it breaks.  

Just really unfortunate stuff.    

While I understand what your saying, I don't necessarily agree with how it's said.  I also believe they probably share many similarities in how they were raised, but with that being said AP's actions as far as we know were to discipline his child.  While I strongly disagree with AP's method in that instance, there has been no other indications of consistent abuse towards either that child or his other ones. 

Hill represents a whole different level then AP IMO.  From the various information gathered on Hill so far be it past or present, I can only assume he is consistently violent to those around him for no other rationale than his own anger, issues, whatever.  I just can't find him comparable to AP.  I'd honestly put Hill's comparison level at Vick...maybe even Carruth but that may be a little extreme currently.    

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Def. said:

While I understand what your saying, I don't necessarily agree with how it's said.  I also believe they probably share many similarities in how they were raised, but with that being said AP's actions as far as we know were to discipline his child.  While I strongly disagree with AP's method in that instance, there has been no other indications of consistent abuse towards either that child or his other ones. 

Hill represents a whole different level then AP IMO.  From the various information gathered on Hill so far be it past or present, I can only assume he is consistently violent to those around him for no other rationale than his own anger, issues, whatever.  I just can't find him comparable to AP.  I'd honestly put Hill's comparison level at Vick...maybe even Carruth but that may be a little extreme currently.    

I think your point is fair.  They both believe in physical means to correct behavior but Tyreek seems even more violent and reckless. And in the case of hitting his pregnant girlfriend, assuming that’s true, has no excuse

Edited by purplemonster

2 hours ago, purplemonster said:

I think your point is fair.  They both believe in physical means to correct behavior but Tyreek seems even more violent and reckless.

I don't understand what makes people violent like that. Is it just their upbringing being spanked for punishment, beaten/abused for no reason? I grew up in a home where me and my brothers roughed around, fought, and even dragged our sister into it. We got spanked when we were bad (older siblings more than younger ones) or sometimes just a hand across the face for mouthing off. 

But I'm not violent now, I don't go off on people and attack them if they say something wrong to me. I certainly don't harm children or animals. Have probably had more physical altercations with my own brothers growing up than all my years in school or my adult life. 

It is disturbing to me to see people like this out there, so willing to be violent with somebody (even a child, woman, animals) often for no real reason, or over something petty. 

PS  Sorry its not all macho football talk sometimes guys, and this is probably stuff we would have hashed out in the tailgate, but that's a dead zone these days. 

This is Tyreek’s Ray Rice moment. It should turn out about the same for Tyreek. I hope he’s good at flipping burgers because that may be his next gig if he’s not in prison. What a total POS. 

• Like 1

On 4/26/2019 at 10:01 PM, League_Champion said:

Rae Carruth didn't kill anyone. He hired someone to do his dirty work. But Ray Lewis did (allegedly).

Off topic but Carruth was convicted of conspiracy to commit murder, aka murder for hire - he killed Cherica Adams, plain and simple, and served almost 20 years.

Carruth defintiely killed someone.

14 hours ago, stethant said:

Off topic but Carruth was convicted of conspiracy to commit murder, aka murder for hire - he killed Cherica Adams, plain and simple, and served almost 20 years.

Carruth defintiely killed someone.

Exactly, it is beyond splitting hairs to say "he didn't commit the act he only hired somebody to do it"  There is no act of killing without his actions. 

OJ is also a murderer according to most people.

• DMD locked this topic